Helping me helping you

Scene opens with a flashback.

Dyer's foot steps into The Counsellor's Office. He takes a deep breath, turns the light switch on and proceeds to sweep the floor. Shortly, someone knocks on the door. It glides up and Milton Dyer turns his head to the exit with a look of excitement. His counsellor has arrived.

A young and happy Scott is revealed by the door.

"Hey there, Mr. Dyer."

Dyer beams at Scott, followed by a nod.

"Is this where the counsellor sits?" Scott wondered. He's smirking at Dyer - who puts away his broomstick.

"Come on in, Scott." Dyer lays a hand on Scott's shoulder. "This is it. This is your new office. Your second home."
Short pause. "Are you still certain you want to do this?"

"Yeah!" Scott nods firmly. "I can assist your students, give them a place to vent. Help you as you've helped me." Pause. "You need me."

Dyer snickers. "Quite literally."

"I don't know what I really want yet, and programming games is a hard job. I need the break to think. In any case, why not help you while I'm waiting for my motherboard to update?"

Scott grabs a broomstick and proceeds to clean. The office transitions into Dyer's apartment. Another flashback plays. Dyer peeks into Scott's bedroom and steps inside without even knocking.

"Scott, I know you're in pain. Is it another headache?"  He has the most concerned face Scott has ever seen. Still, he refuses to burden Dyer with his issues.

"I'm fine." Scott fibbed. He leans on the wall. "Are you pushing me away again?" Dyer inquired. Scott is completely spaced out. He stares blankly, past Dyer, while listening to his heart beating.

Dyer's words turn into muffled mumbling and the entire room spins around. Scott proceeds on hyperventilating.

"Kid," Dyer reaches out for Scott. "Breathe."

Scott glances down under his bed. The Oni Mask makes Scott's skin shiver just by looking at it.

"I can't live here anymore." Scott told. "What? Why?" Dyer inquired. "Just leave." Scott requested.

Back to the present, The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X battle an Oni at Ninjago Museum Of History.

The Titanium Ninja kicks The Oni - resulting in him hitting a wall.

"I have hit him twice now." The Titanium Ninja bragged. Samurai X runs past her partner and punches The Oni in the face.

"Make that three." Samurai X noted. They keep making it a competition. "Seven." The Titanium Ninja told. "Eight." Samurai X added.

The Oni grumbles. He grabs an expensive vase and throws at The Titanium Ninja. "No more playing around!" The Oni yelled. A beam proceeds to hit The Titanium Ninja together with the vase. However, Samurai X crafts a shield and protects the ninja with it.

"I'm starting to get the hang of this." Samurai X boasted.

They flee into another section to make up a plan. Fortunately, they managed to hide behind a giant artefact before The Oni could see where they went.

"Xo," The Titanium Ninja sighs. "Thank you." He said. "Wow... that's, I mean... coming from you. I really needed to hear that." Samurai X whispered.

"I feel like we would be so much stronger if we could just get along. All this time, it's been our lack of communication and-"

Samurai X sets her arms akimbo. "Right," The Titanium Ninja uttered. He chuckles. "Find my bow, de-onify the citizen, then we discuss."

The samurai nods repeatedly. "I've got you covered, ice cream." She enthused. "I-" The Titanium Ninja scratches his head. "I have come to accept that nickname."

"Ha. Not like you had any choice. I needed to make peace with Xo." Samurai X joked.

The Titanium Ninja snickers. He then lightly sighs. "Will you help me find my bow? I believe I saw it outside somewhere before we had to save those kindergarten kids."

"I will always help you, TT. And I don't need a long discussion with given reasons to do that." Samurai X draws her katana. "I will distract The Oni while you go get your bow. Byeeee."

She hurries off before The Titanium Ninja can respond. "Xo, wait! Are you completely crazy??"

The Titanium Ninja reaches out his hand while Samurai X leaps over a bench. "Crazy about you, ice cream."

As planned, The Oni begins to chase Samurai X - away from The Titanium Ninja.