Confidential

Pixal and Zane run into each other on the street after an Oni attack. They struggle to pass each other.

"Oh," Pixal grabs Zane's shoulders to stop him from stepping wrong. "Sorry." Pixal smiled. Zane chuckles.

"So, how are you?" He inquired. "As good as I can be." Pixal answered. She smiles as they proceed to head to school. "You know, with all that's happening."

"I get it." Zane admitted. He catches a pink petal mid-air. "I am just glad Samurai X and The Titanium Ninja know what they're doing. They seem to be in such harmony."

"You mean, The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X. She's the sidekick." Pixal told. Zane shakes his head. "No."

Pixal gives Zane a soft smile. They walk into school, only to see the janitor stressing. He runs around trying to clean the building fast. From what's been saying around among the students, his name is Ronin and moved here just last month.

The two friends proceed to head up to him to find out why he's so on edge. Ronin disappears into a classroom - but before that, he drops a scrambled and half piece of paper.

"Hold up, Mr. Janitor." Pixal hurries to pick up the dropped item. "You forgot-" Pixal gasps at what's written on the unfinished piece. Zane joins her nearby some lockers. He reads out loud.

"I can no longer be on this spot. I really am a bringer of doom."

The two robots pant in unison. "Bringer Of Doom. Omega." They confirmed.

"Wait..." They expressed in unison. "How do you know Omega's second title?" They asked. "One of the ninja told me." Zane and Pixal answered in sync. They snicker at their synchronisation. 

"If we can figure out who wrote this-" Pixal mumbled. "Samurai X and The Titanium Ninja will for once be one step ahead of Omega..." Zane continued. Pixal grunts. "Although, where do we even begin?" She inquired.

"Perhaps we can match handwriting or something?" Pixal then added. "Or we do it the old-fashioned way. We ask Ronin where he got this." Zane proposed.

"Oh." Pixal uttered.

Ronin is an old man with simple clothes and no manners. They wouldn't expect many answers from him.

"Dunno." Ronin grumbled. He's sweeping the restroom. "But, Mr. Janitor-" Pixal is cut off by Ronin's need to correct her. "My name is Ronin."

"Right." Pixal said, scratching her hair nervously. "We require this information. All of Ninjago is at stake." She explained.

"That information is confidential by Mr. Dyer's conditions."

"Meaning?" Zane wondered. Ronin pinches his eyebrows. "It means you kids should quit being so nosy and mind your own business. A ripped letter couldn't possibly lead you to Omega."

Ronin leaves and blocks out all noise with his headphones.

"Now what?" Pixal inquired. "Our dearest headmaster." Zane grinned.

"Milton Dyer." Pixal called out. She opens the door to Milton's office. Resulting in them bumping into Scott. "What are you doing here?" Scott inquired.

"No." Zane said. He steps closer. "What are you doing here?"

"My guess," Scott uttered. "Same as you."

"Milton Dyer isn't here then, I presume." Pixal muttered. The trio walks into Dyer's office. The three of them are taken aback when the door shuts behind them. It automatically locks itself.

Zane runs up to the door and tries to pull, but it won't budge. "We will be late for class." Pixal complained.

"And I have sessions to attend to." Scott's pupils grow at the reminder that he quit. "Or not..." He whispered to himself.

"Wait... don't you have Milton Dyer's contacts? You've known each other since you were just a teen." Pixal put in. Scott raises his eyebrows. "What is it that you two want with him in such short notice?" Scott inquired.

Zane reveals the letter they found. Scott gulps.

"It seems to be a letter from Omega to someone at this school. Milton Dyer has this policy of privacy, but we really need to know who the transmitter is." Zane told him.

Scott stares at the text, wondering why it's not even whole. Although, right now, he's very glad it's not whole.

"Wow." Scott strains a chuckle. "Omega must be really dumb."

"You bet he is." Pixal agreed. She and Scott beam at each other. Zane joins them. "Yes. No one can stop us now." He enthused. "Well... we are stuck, so I guess the door is an exception, though." Pixal pointed out.

"Do The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X know you two are working with this case?" Scott inquired.

"Truthfully, no. We just found this earlier today." Zane confessed.

"But that is a positive thing. Because we also know Omega doesn't know, right?" Pixal wondered.

"Too right, he doesn't." Scott beamed. He sets his arms akimbo. "You two are almost as good of a duo as The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X. I'm just glad my two favourite students aren't out in real war risking their lives."

Zane and Pixal share a strained chuckle. "I do not know how to fight." Pixal fibbed. "And I am too much of a softie to be involved." Zane lied.

"I've always wondered," Scott uttered. "How long have you been active?"

"Fun fact," Zane responded. "We were actually actived on the same day."

He turns to Pixal. "How long has it been? Perhaps thirty years?"

"Yes. But it takes several decades for robots to fully take in everything, so we have to learn like normal human teens." Pixal explained.

"Robots don't age like humans." Scott clarified. He then exhales and gives them a look of tiredness. "I never really thanked you for saving my life last week."

Pixal and Zane glance at each other. They are shortly enough smiling gently.

Scott has a subdued smile on his face. "Thank you." He expressed.

"Zane, we've had quite an impact on the counsellor." Pixal joked. Zane snickers at Pixal's statement while Scott narrows his eyes in a sense of guilt.