The last time

Borg Tower is covered in neat decorations and cherry blossom flowers. Students join together to celebrate the end of the war.

Zane walks into Borg Tower with a fancy ensemble for the ball. He meets his friends near the staircase. "Hey!" Lloyd chuckled.

"Look at the prissy robot." Kai teased. Zane scoffs in amusement and ushers Kai off. He smiles at Cole and Lloyd. "Where are Nya and Jay?"

"On the dance floor already." Cole lays his arms around Zane's shoulders. "And I think a certain robot whose name ends with al awaits you on the other floor." He smiled.

"Really, then I should go. Right? I mean, if you guys do not require me for anything down here. I wouldn't want you to think that I-"

"You should go!" Lloyd confirmed. He points at the elevator just a few inches away. Zane gives them a thankful smile before wandering off.

"I wonder how TT is celebrating." Kai murmured.

"Who knows, maybe he's also here. Somewhere," Lloyd smiles softly. "... in the crowd." He uttered.

Cole watches as Zane's elevator lifts. "Who knows." Cole whispered.

Cut to Pixal looking out the windows. She thinks about The Titanium Ninja - about what Scott said.

"I miss you." Pixal strains a smile.

Zane approaches her from behind. "Samurai X." He said. Pixal gasps and turns to Zane with a raised eyebrow.

"Zane?"

Zane gently takes Pixal's hands. "Or," Pause. "You can call me... The Titanium Ninja."

Pixal's shocked but emotional look sparks between her eyes. Then, she lays her arms on Zane's shoulders.

The silence says everything. They're both calmed, content and safe. Without any doubts, they lean forward into a kiss.

Pixal's heart is finally at peace. Zane's mind likewise.

The scene fades into black. By that, three weeks go by. Tatsu Dragons fly above The Monastery below the sunset.

The team laughs.

"Too bad we can't call them ours anymore." Kai suddenly said. He crosses his arms and begins to whistle.

Nya opens the gates to The Courtyard. "Kai," She proceeds to lean on Jay's shoulder, resting her head. "We all know they're not made to serve humans."

Everyone agrees. "You know," Cole said. "Even if we have no villain to fight - and he turned out to be one of our friends - I'm glad we got to experience it all."

Lloyd smoothly nods. "Yeah," He smiled. "You've become like my second family."

"Now I see." Jay enthused. "The bracelets never made us Ninja." He reviews his friends. "We did."

"And there will always be need of a ninja." Kai added.

The ninja share a look of love for each other before they turn their heads up high.

After the ball, the city falls asleep for three months. And shortly after, Ninjago City undergoes an awakening phase.

In Ninjago High School, people are allowed to come and go. No classes are available due to the hard phase everyone is going through.

Dyer's foot steps into The Counsellor's Office. It's dark and empty. Dyer takes a deep breath and proceeds to sweep the floor.

"Hey there, Mr. Dyer."

Milton Dyer turns his head to the exit with a look of shock mixed with emotional confusion.

A long review of the person in the doorway is being proceeded. Scott - who is very anxious but remains calm for Dyer.

"Is this where the counsellor sits?" Scott wondered. He's lightly smiling at Dyer - who drops his broomstick.

"I can assist your students, give them a place to vent. Help you as you've helped me." Pause. "You need me."

Dyer makes no reaction whatsoever. Instead, he keeps staring at Scott blankly. Almost like Scott had returned from the dead.

"As it happens." Scott added. "I need you. And I just want you to know that Omega is no more. Done. Gone forever."

He runs and embraces Dyer; a hug he immediately gets back. They stand there a moment before Scott breaks down. "I am so sorry." He trembles as Dyer lays his hands on Scott's shoulders.

"No," Dyer countered. He pushes Scott back to look him in the eye. "The fault is mine. And if you will let me, I would like to make amends."

Scott's tear is wiped away by Dyer. For the first time in thirty years, Scott finally looks calmed. "I realised something." Scott exhales. "All I really wanted was to be accepted for who I am. So I pretended to be someone I wasn't."

"Quite literally." Dyer smiled.

The Titanium Ninja lands atop Borg Tower. He can take off his mask in public now. It's still a new experience, though.

"Zane,"

Zane shines up and turns around to Pixal. The samurai beams at him. Pixal is, alike Zane, using her Tatsu but without hiding her face.

"You look great." Zane admitted. "Not so bad yourself, ice cream." Pixal teased. Then she exhales. "In all honesty, it still feels strange showing my actual face while wearing the Samurai X suit."

"That I can agree on, Xo." Zane approaches Pixal who snickers. Zane joins in and then exhales.

"From now on, no more secrets." Zane urged. Pixal agrees in a nod.

"Since we don't need to transform anymore for defence - or meet for duty. Perhaps we could patrol merely for joy." Pixal requested. "As it has always been for me."

Zane beams back and reaches out his hand. "Your request is my command."

The two heroes leave Borg Tower for a patrol and they move in synchronisation, like a dance, as they run and bounce on rooftops.

Zane lands on a balcony to speak with Cole and Kai while Pixal finds Jay and Nya chatting on a modern terrace.

Jay points out how awesome Pixal looks in the suit, and Nya gets to try on the samurai helmet.

Kai hugs Zane as Cole explains that Lloyd and Master Wu are helping clean the NGTV Warehouse. Cole and Zane snicker - maybe at how childish they were before or that Cole always knew Zane's secret identity.

Zane also gives credit to Pixal for being the best partner ever.

Although new days begin, this chapter of their lives has come to a closure.

By that, Ninjago City pans out into a panoramic view. That's where it all ends.