Closures

"Master Wu!" Lloyd shouted. He and the ninja meet Wu outside the hospital. Lloyd jumps and hugs Wu while The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X leap down to them. Master Wu wipes away a tear of joy. He turns to the two heroes.

"Is it true?" Wu approaches The Titanium Ninja. "Have you defeated Omega? Is The Oni Mask no more?"

"Affirmative, master." The Titanium Ninja revealed. The bracelet of absorbing is returned to Wu.

Although, Master Wu has something else in mind when it comes to the dragons.

The team cheers and makes high-fives as citizens gather around to cheer them on.

"Thank you, thank you." Samurai X expressed. She bows to them. Then she turns to The Titanium Ninja, who blows kisses.

"Pound it?" Samurai X wondered. The Titanium Ninja turns to her and closes his eyes in joy. "Pound it."

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X make a last fist bump before they leave to detransform.

Wu beams at them and waves goodbye. "Thank you both."

The Titanium Ninja lands home atop his own balcony. He then detransforms and hurries inside to hug his relieved and shaken father. Julien instantly embraces Zane tight in the kitchen.

"I have been beside myself with worry!" Julien cried out. "Never disappear like that again."

"I never disappeared." Zane put in.

Cut to a new day. The sun is smiling down at the peaceful city.

Kai and Nya nod proudly after Kai has thrown the remainings of The Oni Mask in the canals of Ninjago City. 

Jay leans on Pixal - his first friend. He doesn't have to say anything, but Pixal can tell he's longing for answers. Like, how she knew that Scott was Omega.

It starts with Pixal telling Jay about her secret identity; then the news spread to Nya to Kai to strangers. Shortly enough, everyone knows that Pixal is Samurai X.

Omega is no longer, so Pixal thought the people had the right to know her second identity. Even Master Wu gave consent.

Jin is offered liberty, just like the other Tatsu Dragons, but chooses to stay with his owner as long as she wishes.

One day, Scott comes to Borg Tower in the hope of talking with Pixal alone. He's trembling nervously as he apologises about Cyrus Borg. In return, he receives a long hug.

Then, Pixal takes Scott to a pillar - his motherboard is safe and secured behind glass. Never to be used or sold again.

Scott is emotionally touched. He turns to Pixal and apologises repeatedly.

Pixal smiles at her friend. "You do not have to be concerned about that anymore." She assured. "I have forgiven you. As the city has."

Scott's not convinced. "Really?" He questioned.

"Extremely really." Pixal promised. "A wise person once told me that loss is the inevitable part of caring."

Scott rubs his own arm.

"If it hadn't been my father, it would have been someone else. What you did was wrong, no argue there. But I suppose things were flickering in your brain. And if it happens in your mind, it's worth fighting for."

"Because it's real." Scott added. Pixal nods. She suddenly becomes serious. "Scott." Pixal frowned. "I have to know. When you were Omega and felt my agony,"

Scott looks up with eyebrows raised.

"You chose not to onify me, did you not?"

"That's true." Scott reluctantly told her.

"I knew it!" Pixal enthused. "Then my theory must be correct. You only stopped your wickedness when your friends could come in harm's way. This means that you had a change of heart because you figured out who TT is during our final battle. Is that not right?"

Scott is impressed by Pixal's detective work.

"That implies that The Titanium Ninja must be someone you care about. His words that revealed his secret identity woke you up to understand what you really wanted."

"What I really wanted." Scott mumbled. He glances over at his motherboard while Pixal keeps ranting about her theories.

Eventually, Scott puts a hand on Pixal's shoulder to calm her down. "Pix,"

Pixal takes a deep breath. "Yes?"

"The Titanium Ninja will tell you shortly enough. He just won't be able to resist hiding it from you."

Scott walks past Pixal with an accepting smile.

"How do you know that?" Pixal questioned.

"Just a hunch." Scott walks out from Borg Tower.

On the streets, there are many groups talking about hosting something special.

It's obvious that the people of Ninjago City somehow want to celebrate the defeat of Omega.