Upcoming competition

Zane lays down on his bed. Shiroi flies up to him and asks why he's low.

"I can never seem to confess my love for Pixal." Zane sighed. "It is meaningless."

He hugs his pillow and closes his eyes.

"Don't say that. Just give her something on Valentine's Day." Shiroi smiled. Zane shines up and sits up.

"It's tomorrow, I can write her a letter, like a poem, telling her how grateful I am that she came home. I am pretty decent at cheesy stuff."

Zane runs up to his desk and brings up a pink piece of paper. It is formed as a heart.

Zane grabs a brown feather pen and starts to write.

Shiroi tries to see what he's writing. Suddenly, there is a knocking on the door and she must hide. Julien enters with panic on his face.

"We need to talk." He said.

"What is it?" Zane asked.

The city is lively and happy.

"The invention competition." Borg told Pixal. "If we win, I can expire my industry throughout the whole realm." Borg smiled.

"Expand?" Pixal asked. She yawns as she's giving out posters to pedestrians that are walking past them.

"Yes, and we can move to Jamanakai." Borg smiled. He looks up at the setting sun.

"What??" Pixal asked. She drops her pile of white posters on the street.

"I have a perfect idea! We will take my motherboard and upgrade it to something bigger. It'll be easy due to how it's originally designed." Borg said with a smile. Pixal stares.

"We're moving to Jamanakai? But that's so far from here." She desperately mentioned.

"Only if we win." Borg smiled. They have stopped on the packed street, Pixal gulps and gives Borg all of her papers.

"I remember that I have a school project I need to finish, good luck." Pixal said, she turns around and runs off. 

Soon the morning arrives and the city is packed with excited crowds.

Scott walks on the street with a frown - stuck in his own thoughts. He can't let Borg win the invention competition tomorrow, not after what happened.

"Hey, Scott." Someone happily said. A shadow approaches Scott from behind together with four other silhouettes.

Scott quickly turns and grabs an arm at the same time. He spins around and throws Lloyd down to the ground. Lloyd yelps and then grunts.

"Huh, guys, you scared me." Scott accused. Lloyd stands up with a quiet groan.

"Yeah yeah, I can tell. Where did you learn to fight like that?" Jay wondered - with a little smile. Scott scratches his head.

"Er- dance class." He uttered.

"Look, I know we haven't really seen eye to eye the past weeks. But you look pale, really pale," Scott scowls at Lloyd's statement. "Maybe we... should do something about it." Lloyd gently suggested.

"Sweet, guys, sweet. But I don't need your help, okay? Stop meddle." Scott complained.

"But we are afraid that you might-" Kai countered.

"Die??" Scott asked. The team looks at each other when Pixal all of a sudden runs past them, making them fall like bowling pins.

"Pixal!" Nya shouted.

"No time to talk. See you later!" Pixal cried out. She disappears behind a building. Everyone stares.

"I appreciate your thoughts, but I am fine." Scott said shortly after the event.

Lloyd hesitates but collects all his bravery into one query.

"Are you mad at me?" Lloyd asked. Scott, too, needs to think hard about what he'll say.

"There might be a screw loose between us."

"I get it, I scolded you for not being available, and I'm sorry. I should have respected your privacy."

Scott sets his arms akimbo. "Keep going." He muttered.

"You're my friend, and that will never change." Lloyd smiled.

"You shouldn't say things like that." Scott said. "I'll only disappoint you."

"Ah, come on, stop being so modest. It's not like you'll kill someone." Cole joked.

"Or travel to a distant universe, forcing someone to sacrifice themselves for our very existence." Jay joked.

"Only someone with a dark heart would do that." Lloyd added. "And you, my friend, have a good heart. You're the school counsellor for a reason."

Lloyd hugs Scott from the side, and the others join in. Scott gulps and stares with guilt in his eyes.