Compatible

Samurai X and The Titanium Ninja sit on an abandoned balcony above The Canals in Ninjago City - watching the life by the water.

"You know what, ice cream?" Samurai X said. The Titanium Ninja turns his head to her. "So long as I get to meet you, I don't really mind The Oni attacks. We save everyone either way."

"Xo," The Titanium Ninja teased. "That is so cruel."

They snicker together. "Not as mean as stabbing people with arrows." Samurai X countered.

"Ouch, what a comeback."

"Oh, you know what you were getting yourself into."

They get up and proceed to playfully fight each other. "That's the best kick you've got?" Samurai X pointed out. "Soft. Like an ice cream."

"I'm just going easy on you because I know you wouldn't handle my proper tackles." The Titanium Ninja told. The heroes accidentally knock down a piece of wood.

A splash from the water - while someone complains about their load of fish they had caught - makes the two heroes giggle.

"Master Wu was correct. We are compatible." The Titanium Ninja said. "I am glad we stopped with our silly antics, and I couldn't have done any of this without you."

Samurai X chuckles. "What are you stating?" She wondered. The Titanium Ninja sighs. "The fact that I need you." He admitted.

"I," Samurai X leans towards The Titanium Ninja. "Need you too, TT."

"No, I need you."

Samurai X is about to comment on that but is interrupted by an explosion.

The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X gasp in unison. "An Oni."

"Omega is going all in." The Titanium Ninja prepares his bow. "Yet, he constantly fails." He added. "He must really like to get defeated by us." Samurai X joked. She draws her katana.

"Remember," The Titanium Ninja noted. "We are compatible."

Cut to midnight. Scott walks atop a wooden balcony - too stuck in thoughts to notice how fragile the floor is.

Aria insisted on coming with him, but was ordered to stay at the garage to tidy. In reality, that was merely just an excuse for Scott to go alone and cleanse his mind.

"So much doubt in my mind." Scott mumbled to himself. He turns his head down to a photo in his hand.

A portrait of Milton Dyer.

Scott trembles. Then, he gets it together and groans. "It's all your fault!" He proceeds to throw the picture over the railing when a voice from behind comes in and makes him hide it instead.

"Hello,"

Scott turns to Pixal Borg. "Pixal?" He murmured. A smoke of guilt clouds his head. "What are you doing here?" Pixal wondered; beaming at him.

"Doesn't matter." Scott turns away. "Well, this is my thinking spot. I came here to brood. You can be here too though." Pixal told.

Zane runs below the balcony towards the ladder. There is a crack. The entire balcony suddenly seems to fall apart.

"Wow!" Scott struggles to stand. Pixal attempts to grab Scott's shirt and pull him to a more steady area.

Zane jumps on to the balcony to assist his friends. "Are you two following me wherever I go?" Scott snarled.

"I followed Pixal." Zane grabs Pixal's hand. "That didn't sound much better, did it?" He uttered. "You are so peculiar." Pixal smiled.

Soon the balcony falls from the house with the three friends. Fortunately, they fall into one of the canals; splashing water everywhere. A few citizens that are out approach to see what the commotion is about.

Zane and Pixal arrive to the surface, coughing, and Pixal manages to grab a plank to lean on. "Zane!" She exclaimed. They look around but there is no sight of their friend. "I know!" Zane confirmed.

He scans the canal and then dives in the water. Pixal hurries to swim to land so she can help Zane in case he needs it - which he needs.

Zane finally arrives at the docks with Scott. "He was knocked out and now he's inhaled a lot of water. I figure a plank hit him on the way down."

Pixal pulls Scott to land and then helps Zane up from the water. "Thank you," Zane said, blushing awkwardly. "Huh." Pixal expressed. "What is with your reddened face? Are you hurting or something?"

"No." Zane reassured. He then hurries up to his friend and performs chest compressions.

"Is it working? Why wasn't that house secured?" Pixal questioned. She frowns. "And why were you at the balcony in the first place? You could have gotten hurt."

Zane keeps doing chest compressions on Scott while he thinks of an excuse for being out late as The Titanium Ninja. "I took a midnight stroll and saw you. I thought it would be fun to commit to a conversation with you." Zane fibbed. Although, he gladly would have talked with her.

"What are the odds that we are both out here at the same time as Scott? If we had not been here he could have..."

Pixal stops herself, not being able to finish her sentence.

"I know." Zane murmured. He looks down. Soon enough, Scott becomes conscious. He groans and sits up.

"You are alive!" Zane enthused as he rises. "What?" Scott muttered, almost in a complaining. Pixal helps Scott up with a smirk. "You're welcome." She uttered.

"What?" Scott sets his arms akimbo. "Who do you think you are??"

Zane hides behind Pixal, who raises an eyebrow. "We think we are the ones who saved you from drowning?" Pixal noted.

"The number of times you two have been on my tail. It's like you're two heroes forced to save me from something inevitable - thinking I can't be left alone without causing problems."

Scott then realises how much he's been describing himself. He looks up.

"We don't think you are incompetent." Zane smiles warmly at Scott. "We think you are important. We care for you."

Scott looks down again. He gives them a silly smile.

"Even though you are a stubborn grump." Pixal added.