In war

The Titanium Ninja leaps up to the helicopter pad of Borg Tower. His city is still attacked by three Oni Offsprings.

Samurai X joins him. "Oh, don't worry, m'lord. Nothing we can't handle."
Her feet get in line with The Titanium Ninja's feet. "I guess you can say our arrows missed a few targets." She joked. Samurai X proceeds to laugh at her own joke while The Titanium Ninja proceeds to break down.

"No no no. It'll be okay. I should really work on my timing of jokes." Samurai X murmured. "Yes, you should."

The Titanium Ninja takes a deep breath and rubs his eyes before preparing an arrow. "Xo, how do we save this?" He asked. "The ninja are scattered in the city somewhere and there is no time to-"

"Like we always did. You and me like a duo." Samurai X urged. Her partner reluctantly agrees and they perform a loose fist bump.

Then they jump down from Borg Tower and make their way to another roof.

"By the way, have you noticed any changes yet?" The Titanium asked. "No." Samurai X answered. "Are you sure Omega did something? Maybe it was all a fever dream you had when you were knocked out." She said.

"I felt it. Omega felt it. I don't know why you didn't feel-"
The Titanium Ninja abruptly gasps. "You didn't feel because you didn't touch the hourglass."

"What?" Samurai X asked herself.

The two heroes hide behind a wall. The Oni is strolling around on the other side of the street. "When I tried to take the hourglass from Omega we were both knocked out and that's when it happened." The Titanium Ninja explained. He strains his bow and shoots the arrow. It hits The Oni in right in the head.

"TT, I don't understand-" Samurai X said. "Trust me, me neither." The Titanium Ninja murmured.

A second Oni appears right behind them. He smacks the two heroes making them both hit a building.

"Ouch." Samurai X said. She stands up. The Titanium Ninja grabs Samurai X's arm and makes a run for it. They flee to hide in a random building.

"If Omega changed something, why isn't our timeline completely different?" Samurai X wondered. They kneel by the display window to peek at The Oni. "I mean, Cyrus Borg always says-"

The Titanium Ninja  snaps eyes open. He remembers Borg's last lines and what he made him promise. The picture is black but the sound is implying that Borg somehow is the reason that The Titanium Ninja made it back.

"TT?" Samurai X asked. The ninja gasps. He's missed half of what Samurai X said.

"Because when Omega used the hourglass we didn't travel in time at all. The world was being redrawn and we were conscious while it happened."

"I am so lost right now." Samurai X said. "None of that happened."

"It did. You just don't remember it. The reason why I keep having fragments of those memories is because I touched the hourglass in the usage."

The Titanium Ninja completely forgets they have to be quiet so he stands up and begins pacing.

"Which means Omega must be getting these fragments too. Or worse, what if he remembers everything? He was the one who used the hourglass after all. Then it's really dangerous."

"So, when you saved the world from collapsing in, did you interact with Omega at all? Did you meet him?"

"No."

A beam from the outside shatters the glass, forcing the two heroes to duck. The Titanium Ninja uses his power to freeze the flying glass splinters - they fall to the floor like snow.

"No more playing around." He said as he turned to The Oni that is ready for a rematch.

"I think I like this game. Though, how about changing some rules?" Samurai X asked. She also stands up.

The Oni bounces at The Titanium Ninja and they both grab his bow. Samurai X manages to fetch an arrow from The Titanium Ninja's case. She stabs The Oni in the leg and the citizen is de-onified.

"Two down, one to go." The Titanium Ninja said. "Let's do this fast. I need to check in Borg Tower as soon as possible."

"Why just Borg Tower?" Samurai X asked. They walk out of the store. The Titanium Ninja frowns.

"Xo, I think I know what Omega succeeded with." He firmly said.