In the rain

The occurrence in Kryptarium taught Zane to think beforehand in order to not give rise to destruction. It taught Scott to take risks. However, it allowed Pixal to make herself an identity.

Borg's words only led to consequences - hence, his wishes went from being a command to echoes fading away.

Thirty years were to pass before Pixal truthfully confirmed Borg Tower to be her official home - and that was after Borg's departure.

Samurai X jumps out her window and lands on a rooftop below. The grey clouds could cover the rising sun, making the whole city calm down.

Like a digger for gold - The Samurai runs off with wild motivation to meet The Titanium Ninja upon the NGTV Warehouse. Together, they head towards The Oni.

The Oni charges against the two heroes and attempts to make a final hit. Almost in slow-motion, The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X jump up to avoid the beam.

Their hearts beat in sync and they also land in sync; in battle positions.

"Woe to those who neglect our bond." Samurai X said as she cracked nuckles. "Let an arrow of mine navigate your mind way back home." The Titanium Ninja urged.

Cut to The Oni transforming back. Golden powers of creation repair the damage caused by The Oni.

Jay finds a discouraged Scott sitting on the pavement outside the garage. "Scott," Jay ventured. "It's raining."

Scott stares up at Jay censoriously. "No?" He asked in sarcasm. Jay and Scott share a sneering look. Then they snicker and Jay grabs Scott's arms to pull him up in a spin.

"Let's go to Borg Tower. Pixal needs our help to put up the new security tools."

"Security tools?" Scott asked. "Yes!" Jay confirmed. "We aren't of much use since TT and Xo have everything under control, but at least we can help from our level." He smiled.

Scott gives Jay narrowed eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He muttered. "You guys can be heroes if you want."

Scott reluctantly turns around. "Not me."

"Come on, S. You have to stop being afraid of The Oni and fight them. There are things worth fighting for." Jay encouraged.

Scott crosses his arms. Jay awaits an answer but gets no response. "You're a counsellor in school. Why not be one outside of school, too?"

Jay proceeds to leave. He runs off, leaving Scott in the darkness. "Counsellors don't kill people." Scott mumbled - referring to Cyrus Borg.

After all, he wanted revenge. Though, not like this. Aria flies up to Scott to talk with him but has to hide when The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X jump over them to a rooftop.

The two heroes chase each other almost in a dance. They care not for the pouring rain, they care not for the cold air. Their one and only concern is the fact that they have to part soon.

They both have a place to be at now.

"Rest assured. See you for the next Oni battle." Samurai X said. The Titanium Ninja nods to confirm. He then dives backwards from the building and disappears in the rain.

The Titanium Ninja runs and transitions into Zane running towards Borg Tower. Zane runs upstairs where Pixal, Cole and Jay are waiting.

Suddenly, he slips and falls flat on his face. Pixal chuckles and offers him a helping hand. Zane feels the butterflies scattered in his stomach as he accepts Pixal's hand.

"Time to get these up all over the city." Pixal then enthused. She reveals a bunch of weird robots that kind of look like her.

"I call them Mini-Pix. They are inactive now but react on the word help." Pixal told them. Jay snickers in amazement.

"That's perfect, Pix!" He cheered.

"Yeah!" Cole agreed. "They will be super useful for the civilians." He assured while laying his arm around Pixal's shoulders. "And The Ninja for that matter."

"It was very gorgeous- I mean generous of you to build these.'" Zane said, taking Pixal's hand.

"Thank you, my friend." Pixal smiled. Zane strains a grin to not ruin the moment.