Replaced

"Pound it." Samurai X said.

The Titanium Ninja accidentally ignores Samurai X's fist bump and goes to The Earth Ninja, who's standing a bit further away.

"Good job. With you on our team, everything has become much easier." The Titanium Ninja enthused.

The Earth Ninja nods with excited eyes, and then he looks down at Omega's victim - a little boy wearing purple.

"What was it this time? Losing a video game?" Master Of Earth inquired.

"No, I argued with my mom about cleaning my room. Now I'm scared to see her again because she'll just react badly."

Samurai X finds herself in almost the same situation. The Earth Ninja messes up the kid's hair.

"Don't worry, kiddo, I'll come with you. Parents are scary sometimes, and sometimes, they make mistakes. But we have to face them sooner or later. They're family." The Earth Ninja urged.

He gives the Titanium Ninja a high five, followed by two fist bumps, before picking up the kid and jumping up on a tall building.

"Okay, what the screw was that?" Samurai X grumbled. The Titanium Ninja turns to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, just a little, how should I call it? A farewell-hand-movement." The Titanium Ninja told, he proudly closes his eyes.

"And, what was it with you two making up a plan while I distracted The Oni today, again?"

The Titanium Ninja tries to explain.

"And how come you allow him to keep his bracelet at all times?" Samurai X inquired. "I thought we agreed to always reclaim it."

"Calm down, Xo. You know nothing will change between the two of us. We're still the better duo, right?"

"Right, super awesome. See you at our dusk patrol." Samurai X said. She turns around and runs off.

Pixal walks into Lloyd and Wu's apartment. She then leans on the wall with a heavy sigh.

"Hey Pix, don't you just love vacations?" Lloyd is packing. "Oh, right, not a difference since you're not in school."

"You haven't told anyone, have you?" Pixal wondered.

"Of course not, I may be a proud, stubborn, and sometimes, hasty boy with no parents to-"

Pixal scoffs. "Please, cut to the but."

"But I always keep my promises."

"Good." Pixal walks past Lloyd and into the living room where she's now sleeping to not make Lloyd wonder or discover Wu's secret lair.

"Well, see you tomorrow, Pix." Lloyd picks up some snacks and a bag. "I'm having a sleepover with Kai and Nya tonight."

Lloyd locks the door after him, and Pixal sighs again. Jin soars out from her purse with a big smirk.

"Time for PARTY." He laughed.

"Party?" Pixal repeated.

"Yesss, now when I don't have to hide until tomorrow, we can make this entire apartment ours." Jin cheered. He eats a prawn cracker.

"We're not partying anywhere. You need to be careful." Pixal argued.

"Puuulease. It is impossible to capture a Tatsu. We are free-spirited and can do whatever, whenever."

"I mean with the apartment." Pixal countered. "If you do something irresponsible, I'll get the blame. And I can't have that."

"Relax, screw. I've got everything under control."

Jin flies around in the apartment like a dancing butterfly. Pixal face palms while Wu runs up to them.

"Lloyd? Pixal? What's the noise?" He inquired. He gasps as he looks at Jin.

"Lloyd left. Jin is just having some fun, Master Wu." Pixal awared.

"Fun? He must be under control. If he gets too excited, he'll become a living flame." Wu complained.

He grabs Jin's tail mid-air and makes Jin sit in his hands.

"I hope you are careful. We don't want you to cause a massive fire, as you did in Jamanakai 1987, May the sixth." Wu told. Jin shows his teeth in a silly grin.

"Hm? Does that ring a bell to you?" Wu frowned.

"But master." Jin mumbled.

"That's not how you're supposed to say. You're supposed to say, yes master, not but master, understood?" Wu urged. Jin quickly nods.

The Titanium Ninja and The Earth Ninja are standing on one of the tallest buildings, watching as the sun slowly sets by the horizon.

"Well, I gotta go. Me and dad will be cooking noodles tonight, and then watch a movie, see you."

The Earth Ninja waves and jumps down from the building with a yay. The Titanium Ninja watched his friend disappear behind a wall.

The Titanium ninja then chuckles and turns around. He immediately gasps as he's looking right at the samurai. Samurai X sets her arms akimbo while The Titanium Ninja backs up.

"Oh, hey, Xo." The Titanium Ninja happily waves.
"What's up this fine sunset?"

"What's up is, looks like you forgot our dusk patrol, but I presume that your time with Cole was much more pleasant." Samurai X pointed out.

The ninja stares and then facepalms.

"Look, Xo, I'm truly very sorry. I forgot. It's just that we had a blast. I cannot believe I underestimated Cole as a friend. He is hilarious and I believe you two would get alone well if only you would look past your jealousy."

"Jealous?" Samurai X prepares to leave. "Sure... Whatever. Thanks for making me feel replaced. I'm going home."

Samurai X turns around and leaps away before letting her partner respond.

"Wait, I didn't mean to hurt you." The Titanium Ninja promised. He jumps after and up to another rooftop.