Teamed up

Zane throws his bag to the floor and runs upstairs to his room. Julien looks after him with a worried face.

"Where did you find my lunch box?" Zane looks down at Julien. "I gave it away this morning."

"You did? I found it on the porch." Julien told. Zane frowns.

"You did? Whatever. I'm off to bed."

"Bed? But it's not even late. Is everything alright?"

"I am fine." Zane fibbed. He slams the door shut before taking a seat on his bed with legs over the bedside and his lunch box next to him.

"I despise school." Zane withdraws. "No... I despise my classmates." He lays down, which results in hitting the lunch box with his elbow.

The box moves away on its own, and Zane yelps. He grabs the box to shake it hastily.

"Ouch."

A white Tatsu dragon in size of a sandwich flies through the lunch box like a ghost. Zane exclaims. Then he gets defensive and stands up.

"A talking worm." Zane throws his lunch box at the Tatsu in fear. "No. Snake. Stay away."

"Incorrect, dear holder. I am a Tatsu; an ancient dragon who grants my owner powers. I am Shiroi!"

Zane is ready to hit the Tatsu with a pillow.

"Also known as The Tatsu of Destruction. I break things like they were thin ice, but I also break evil curses and spells. You're welcome." Shiroi added. She then hands Zane a white bracelet - it was left in the lunch box.

Borg Tower is closing for the day, but in Pixal's room, there is much commotion.

Pixal looks down at her wrist with her own Tatsu on the shoulder. "Don't worry, screw. You're a samurai - already transformed once today; so good - and you have to fight Oni. Get the whole concept?"

"Can you thoroughly explain everything to me again?" Pixal grabs the golden Tatsu and stares into his soul. "Who are you? And who am I? What is my use?" Pixal continued.

"Jin, tatsu of creation, aka troublemaker. At least according to Master W- Uh... Anyway! You possess the powers of creation and repair damage. Fans shall call you Samurai X. Simple as that. You're going to save the realm!"

Zane stares at Shiroi in amazement.

"Wow! I must tell my father. We'll be able to share this moment." Zane smiled while proceeding to run out.

"Wait!" Shiroi cried out. Zane stops mid-step. "No one must know who you are beneath the mask. Against Omega, your name is The Titanium Ninja." Shiroi explained. She flies up in front of Zane to stop him from leaving.

"Omega? Wait, how do I know you're not some prank Kai Smith is pulling on me?" Zane thinks hard.

"Zane Julien, you must trust me. You fight Omega and his Oni to keep Ninjago City safe."

"What's an Oni? Who is Omega anyway?"

Shiroi looks down in guilt. "You don't know who Omega is?" Zane accused.

"Of course not. He is just as careful with his secret identity as you and your partner must be with yours." Shiroi added.

"Partner?"

"Sure! You're not the only one. You have a partner who will fight with you in this battle. She is called The Samurai of Creation, holder of The Golden Tatsu."

Pixal turns to Jin. "We cannot reveal ourselves to each other either?" She asked.

"It would be risky." Jin muttered, munching on a prawn cracker.

"I see." Pixal prepares to transform.

"No, I haven't finished my praw-"

Samurai X is soon standing in a cool fighting position in Pixal's room; ready to bounce.

The white tatsu disappears and Zane gasps. "Shiroi? Where did you-?"

Zane can't say anything before he is lifted from the floor. His casual look turns into a very detailed ninja suit in silver, as well as a mask and hood appear. A bow and a quiver with arrows in black is gifted to Zane.

"Who in the what?"

Zane gasps at his own voice. It's darker, a bit hollow - like a ghost - and almost completely distorted.

"Shiroi?" Zane looks around, but no tatsu appears.

"Okay, perhaps if I just test it. Besides, I might as well introduce myself to the city."

The Titanium Ninja leaps away from his opened window with a scream. He unexpectedly jumped ten times as high as he could before. Soon, he flies into a really tall building and then hits the ground.

"How do I know what to do? What was my name again? Perhaps I should have listened to Shiroi better."

He stands up and jumps again. He screams as he jumps over the entire building. The ninja can't control himself, so he hits someone mid-air, the samurai.

They hug each other while falling. Soon enough, they end up in an empty container. The samurai sits up.

"Why, hello. Nice of you to pop up in the middle of my jump." Samurai X said jokingly. The Titanium Ninja nervously chuckles as he reviews his partner.

They jump out from the container and face each other.

"Er, thanks... I am..." Pause. " The Titanium ninja, right! Pleasure to meet you."

"And I think you look like a vanilla ice cream." Samurai X joked. "Pardon?" The Titanium Ninja muttered.

"I'm Samurai X. Here to save the realm."

The Titanium Ninja frowns and proceeds to argue.

"Anyhoo, I was thinking about Omega's pawns. My Tatsu called them Oni Offsprings."

The Titanium Ninja recalls what Shiroi said while Samurai X continues.

"Apparently, Omega is feeding off from someone's negative emotions and uses his power to transform them."

"Oni Offsprings?"

"Didn't your Tatsu tell you, ice cream?"