Time's arrow

"Are you three alright?" Dyer asked - worried as always.

"Kai allowed the crowd to come in early?" Pixal asked. "But we don't have our costumes." She said. Zane improvises and steps into the spotlight.

"Time's Arrow is a call to do the right thing and protect. Like a ninja. The past does not define who you are. We all may have different backgrounds, but we all share the same future."

The crowd gives Zane's prologue a round of applause. Zane turns and signals for Pixal and Scott to join him.

"Fine." Scott muttered. "But this is not because I care about your silly play." He said with a grin.

"Good. Although, we are going to do it as I first planned." Pixal assured him.

Cut to the actual play. Scott is not doing what Pixal nor Zane had planned. He completely improvises with the dialogues.

"The Titanium Ninja. I want to change. I want to do that one good thing in my life." Zane said. "Zane, that was my line." Pixal whispered. "Oh..." Zane murmured. They try to signal to Scott to stop but he can't read their signs.

"You..." Pause "Choosing to do the right thing?" Scott asked.

Zane remembers Pixal's dialogues vaguely. He tries his best to now play Omega.

"I know. I hate my past and I hate myself. I'm sorry."

Scott tries to recall the script. What happened now? He must improvise again.

"You may hate yourself. But we don't hate you - and we never will."

Pixal discreetly makes her way up to Scott, scowling.

"What are you doing?" She whispered. "I'm doing this my way." Scott answered; being too nervous to admit he's forgotten the entire script. "But we haven't rehearsed it in your way."

Zane notices the little commotion. "Oh no..." He mumbled. Someone in the crowd speaks up. "I don't follow the plot here!"

The entire crowd proceeds to complain. "Well, with two scripts in my head it's easy to mix them up." Scott said. "You did that on purpose. I am beginning to understand why my father fired you."

That was the last straw for Scott. "Don't bring my past into this. You weren't even in existence when I quit, deliberately."

Pixal hurries off to get Scott the real script.

Zane makes a last attempt to keep the play going. "One's past is an insignificant factor when it comes to choosing your future." He smiled. Scott reviews Zane from the other side of the stage.

Unfortunately, Milton Dyer is forced to call it quits. Pixal returns when the crowd leaves for the exits. Only Kai and Nya remain by their seats.

"Wait, don't go!" Pixal cried out, straining a smile. "This was all part of the play." She fibbed.

Lloyd, Jay and Cole join the rest of them on stage. "What in the name of Ninjago City happened?" Cole asked.

"I might ask the same question." Dyer said. "Pixal, Zane, Scott." Pause. "Someone tell me." He added. The trio exchange looks.

"It was me-" Pixal suddenly said. "No, I edited Pixal's script without consen-" Zane pointed out. "Leave my friends be, Mr. Dyer." Scott told him.

"Man, you three always have a way of screwing things up." Kai teased. Jay gives Kai a nudge while scowling at him.

"We know." The trio said in sync. Short moment of silence.

Dyer looks at Scott - who's struggling with an awful headache - and immediately notices Scott's suffering.

"Scott, I left some painkillers back home. Please come with me."

"Apparently, you left your morality back home, too-" Scott slaps his hand on his mouth. "Wait, painkillers?" He wondered.
"Don't be in denial. We've known each other since forever. I see when you're in pain." Dyer told. He finally convinces Scott to come with him and they leave the studio.

Pixal sighs. "Well, you should also go home." She said. "I'm the head of Borg Industries now and I have to clean this all up."

The ninja and Zane look at her. "I wouldn't want to be around shatters of a failed play." Pixal continued.

"No way. Not alone, you will!" Nya cried out, smiling warmly. She lays her arm around Pixal's shoulders.

"Yeah, Pix. We're a team. We've got your back." Kai promised.

"But-" Pixal said. "The play was not a total disaster. I think your father would have been proud." Zane assured. "Thanks, I think The Titanium Ninja and Samurai X would have been proud of us, too." Pixal said. Cole narrows his eyes.

"So.. Pix... how did you come up with the name of the play anyway?" He asked - being a slight suspicious.

"Oh," Pixal expressed. "It just came to me." She smiled. "Like an arrow."