「01」

Note: This story takes place a few years before the main story line and will slowly progress into the main story line || (Y/n) ; Age 15

"Hey mister, are you lonely?"

The man in question peers down at the girl who stands on the side of the road. Her clothing of choice was thin for the cold weather outside, only an over sized jumper and some shorts, paired with a pair of chunky laced boots. Her face spelled the words innocent, but her words told something else. She had peach blossom eyes, large and slender. A small nose and glossy pouting lips. Her lashes flicker as she blinks innocently at the man in front of her. A thug looking man. A grunting chin and furrowed brows. His worn out suit reeked of smoke and other sorts of body odour.

The man looks her up and down, eyeing her from chest to legs.

'Boss man would like her very much,' he thought to himself as he nodded approvingly at her every curve. Her body was voluptuous for her age.

"Come girlie, someone will need to keep me company tonight," He told the girl was a grinning smile. The girls' eyes light up as she tilts her head with a slender smile.

"You're quite shameless, mister." She giggles as she bounced towards the mans arm, clinging onto it. She presses his arm in between her breasts as her ears perked up at the sound of the man taking a deep breath as his eyes rolled back with glee.

'Boss man wouldn't mind if I had her first would he? No— I couldn't dare,' the man shakes away his thoughts as he started to walk down the road with the girl at his side. The girl swings her head from side to side, her (h/c) locks moving in rhythm m with her tune.

Moments later they arrived at a warehouse. The girl looks up with furrowed brows. 'This,' she thought, 'was an utter disappointment, he looked rich though'.

"Come in girlie, don't be shy."The man whispers to her as he opens the door on the side was a push. The girl pouts her lips in disappointment and peers into the warehouse.

'A gang maybe?', she thought as she spotted men scattered around the dimly lit warehouse.

"Sir, what do we have here?" a man approaches the girl and the man, eyeing the innocent girl up and down. The man she clung onto grabs her arm, pulling her away from him.

"A gift for the boss man, we'll get on his good side if we let him have this pretty girl." The man sniggers as the girl stumbles on her feet. 'Boss man...? Is he rich?' the girl wondered.

"Tie her up and make her put on a good show for the boss man." The girl pouts, 'I was going to go easier tonight and rob this man blind but,' she peers over at the men starting to surround her and stretching out the rope.

"Yes sir." The girl clutches the rim of her jumper, her lips turns downwards as the men closes in on her.

"Hey baby, don't try to struggle now that you came in here willingly,"

"Don't worry, the boss man will go gentle on you~ you're a cutie after all," The girl's lips suddenly turns into an upwards smile as her head bends down, her eyes looking up innocently at the men who undressed her with their eyes.

"Misters, you think I'm cute?" She asks them with a soft voice. One of the men rubbed his hands together, resisting the urge to pounce on her.

"Of course you are baby, you're the cutest I've seen." The girl them tilts her head with furrowed brows.

"Then misters, you wouldn't tie me up would you? I'll be a good girl." The girl fumbles with her fingers as she peered up tearily. The men glanced at each other, sniggering as their eyes rolls to the back of their head, as if they were high on her innocent puppy act.

"Stop wasting time, the boss man will be here soon," The man that brought the girl to the ware house scolds them. The men straighten up and gun for the girl, their hands roamed her body as they pulled her from one side to the other. 'What a hassle, I even acted innocent for them too,' the girl rolls her eyes as they struggle to coordinate themselves to tie the ropes around her in the most provocative way.

'Ah, you really had to make more work for me,' the girl thought as she is pulled to the left. Her eyes suddenly widen as she felt a cold hand press under her inner thigh, instinctively she grit her teeth.

"I was going to let you off if you'd let me sleep under a roof for the night, but you've just crossed the line." The girl mutters angrily, the men stop what they were doing. This wasn't the soft innocent voice from before, 'was that all an act?' they thought, 'but what can she do?'.

In a blink of an eye, blood splatters across the walls and yells echo throughout the warehouse. Though, no one heard them, the warehouse was deep in an abandoned area after all, no one but a pair of bored males who stepped out of the car.

The two of them were tall. One had glasses and dyed blond hair, fashionably dressed. The other black hair slicked back with a more muscular build, also fashionably dressed, in designer brands no less. They glanced at each other before looking back at the roof of the abandoned warehouse in the distance where the screams were heard from.

They make their way towards the warehouse, the lights were out. 'How strange,' The black haired male thought. 'Are they having a surprise party for us?' the blond one wondered with a flickering smile. They black haired male kicks open the door.

"Hm? What's going on in here? No one opened the door!" The blond one yells as they walked into the warehouse, inspecting the bloody scene. Bodies covered in red lied everywhere, yet it was silent.

"Ahhhhh! How brutal! All his teeth have been knocked out and he lost his eyes as well— ah! Would you look at this one Gun— his shoulders and ankles are touching, his spine is gone for!" The blond exclaims with a big smile as he poked the fleshy spine that up from the body's stomach.

"Goo, we don't know who done this yet, or do you want to introduce yourself?" Gun speaks up, he eyes the figure in the back of the warehouse, covered by the shadows. It sighs and spits onto the floor as they start to walk out of the dark with their hands in the pockets of their pants. Gun and Goo remain silent as they see the figure from under the moonlight.

'A girl?' they thought interestingly. The girl rests on her hip with a tilted head.

"They your guys?" She asks as she kicked one of the body's head. It zaps across to the other side of the warehouse, a good four meters away from where it was originally. It smashes into the metal walls of the warehouse, indenting it harshly.

"Ohhh! She's strong!" Goo beams as he looks at the body that dropped to the floor from the wall.

"Who are you?" Gun questions as he stretches his neck from side to side, preparing to face off with the girl. The girl looks at him uninterested. 'So someone finally asks for my name, are they the boss man those thugs were talking about? They look rich— this will be a good haul', the girl thought as her lips curve into a small smile.

'Let's charm them first', she thought as she plasters on her cutest smile.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) Mae. Hey misters, are you lonely tonight?"