「21」

"James, good to see you back from the borders

"James, good to see you back from the borders." Chairman Choi smiles warmly as he turns around in his wheely chair facing the tall red haired male with the pink highlights. James twirls the lollipop around in his mouth, looking around the room boredly with his hand in his pockets.

"You wanted to see me?" He asks bluntly. The Chairman's lip tug a smile before he rests his elbows on top of his desk, leaning forwards.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is someone I would like you to meet. They should be arriving at Gangnam at Eugene's place this afternoon."Chairman Choi explains.

 James looks up at the Chairman, pulling his lollipop out of his mouth, the person in question had definitely piqued his interest. For a fact he was sure that he had met all the cards the Chairman had in his hand. Jame's lips tip into a interested smile, flipping the lollipop pointing it towards the Chairman.

"I've heard about your wildcard, someone who has been awfully close to Gun and Goo after they found them."James mueses as the Chairman tilts his head with a small nod.

"Even though you've been down in Ansan, you're still caught up, as expected of you." The Chairman raises from his seat and turns around, facing the large window behind his desk that overlooked the city.

"The second generation, depending on how she decides to run her group, she'll essentially be—"Chairman turns and looks James in the eye.

"Your successor."Chairman says as he places a hand on his black leather chair, James narrows his eyes, his expression darkening.

"There shouldn't be anyone else like me, much less someone who will bring the second generation to its peak."James says with a deep tone. The Chairman lets out a dry chuckle, bring his hands into his pockets.

"She wouldn't be like you, she's very much the opposite, and I believe she is the best candidate, but of course— it depends on which path she wants to walk and what she values that is at stake."Chairman Choi scoffs lowly with a smile plastering across his face. 

(Y/n) and James are similar, they both have absolute confidence in their iron fists, the more reason why she is the best candidate.

"Why are you doing this?"James remarks as he tilts his head. The Chairman smiles, a small glint in his eyes.

"The first generation, and the second generation, these things don't concern you whatsoever, it's only one thing that you concern yourself with, money. So why are you going out of your way to ensure that the generations continue?"James asks sternly. The Chairman lets out a chuckle.

"I'm not, it was merely a coincidence that I found the perfect person for the job."The Chairman sits in his chair and spins it around, facing the window view again.

"Interview her, test her, do whatever you want to assess her and her eligibility, she's in your capable hands now."

-