「24」

quick question everyone: how do you want the story to progress?

eg. going to jae won high; being a school dropout; falling in love with a certain character; etc.

just curious bc i sorta have a plan, but idk if the plan is going to stick :0

ps. sorry if Johan's ooc, it's bc i'm not a psychologist ok

-

"You...Where..?"Johan winces again as he rubs his head, he suddenly jolts as he whips his head around the room.

"Eden..!" I suddenly realise what he was yelling about before I turn his shoulder over, pointing towards the white fluffy loaf near the bedside table. Johan eyes soften as he breathes a sigh of relief, before turning back to me with narrow and cautious eyes.

"Why are you treating me? Are you expecting something in return?" Johan's eye narrowed to the first aid kit beside me, looking around the room— as if cautious about the situation. I tilt my head, bringing up a smile to my lips.

3rd POV

"I don't expect anything particular from you." (Y/n) smiles as she picks up the rubbing alcohol bottle, pouring some of the chemicals onto the cloth in her hand.

Johan's expressions soften a little bit, more intrigued in her real intentions, he has a feeling that she wasn't out for blood. But was she ever? No one had ever seen her ACTUALLY out for blood. Truth be told, there was no reason for her to, her mind only set on a few things— among those things; money and living the way she wants.

"You can't tell me that you're helping me without any intentions of asking something in return."Johan says as he pulls away from (Y/n)'s cloth of rubbing alcohol. (Y/n)'s eye twitches as she plasters on another smile.

This boy...

She grabs his shoulder, Johan's eyes widen as he is spun a good 45 degrees, the back of his head facing (Y/n)'s cloth of rubbing alcohol, before he could even protest, a cold slap hits the back of his head.

"Ow!"He snarls as (Y/n) presses the cloth against his scraped skin.

"From seeing you in Gangseo a year ago, you sure have changed. What happened to calling me noona?" (Y/n) sighs as she reaches into the first aid kit, pulling out some dry bandages.

Johan's eyes widen as memories from Gangseo flash by his mind. His mind goes hazy, feeling his face and ears heat up from embarassment.

She remembers me from back then...?!

(Y/n) glances over, spotting his redden ears from the back, giving herself a little smirk.

"I— I was different back then..."Johan mumbles out as his shoulders relax. It had been a while since he let himself go and his guard down— outside the room, it was a dog-eat-dog and every man for himself world. (Y/n) notices his laxed tone, smiling in her head at her succession of letting Johan relax for once in a while.