「15」

My eyes widen at the idea

That is smart...Point Organisation...

Gun wastes no time as he flips his upper body upside down with a kick aiming for my head, I bend backwards in one swift movement and kick my legs up, catching his leg in a lock with my legs strangling his. He stumbles a little he smiles widely before he risks his balance and lifts his other foot in midair, gunning for my face.

This man has no respect for a woman's face..!

I annoyingly scoff under my breath as I pull my shoulder and flip my body over with his leg still locked with my legs. His body flips as we crash onto the floor. I let go of the leg lock and flip my body over onto a one handed hand stand, I flip up and land on my legs.

"As long as we're not connected with the runaway fam directly, we can always cut out tail. If we make it impossible for lower points to reach the ones above them, and only the upper points can make contact with the lower points." The boy explains as I lunge towards Gun, ducking last minute as he throws a punch. I tighten my muscles and elbow his gut.

He grunts before smirking, his hand guns for my head, holding it in place

"Is 'that' your idea?" Gun asks loudly with an amused smile, as if he had found something worth his time.

His knee..!

I quickly open my of my hands and slam down onto his knees blocking it before it uppercutted my chin. I fist my other hand and gut him again, his hand lets go of my head as he's pushed a few steps back.

"No, it wasn't my idea. It was Eli's idea, the head of Hostel Crew."The boy declares, I see Gun's smile grow even wider as his eyes bulged open in Eli's direction who was laying on the floor behind me, barely able to move, observing our fight.

Should I just end him now...? I don't want to kill him of course.

"You're the best candidate overall...!"Gun smiles hysterically as he lunges towards me. My eyes widen as he reaches out for me.