「09」

PS: placing a self reminder that i need to redo this chapter later :p

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

I look away from the bar and look at my phone that was buzzing on the table.

Who is annoyingly calling...—? Oh.

I press the green button and bring the phone to my ear.

"Yo Gun, what's up?" I say as I lean back into the plush velvet booth walls.

"Goo and I are in Gangseo right now, the chairman told me to take you back to relocate to another area, Oh—" Gun was suddenly cut off as I hear a few screams on the other end.

Are they beating people up right now?!

"Gun??" I yell into the phone.

"Ahem, yes. I'm sending our next address, we'll meet you there."

"Hey Gun, wait—" The line suddenly cuts as I scowl at his name on my screen.

He's definitely beating people up.

"Hey, you three, I'm leaving this place in your care alright? I won't be coming around for a while." I say to my crew members.

"Don't worry boss, we got it covered!"

"Gangseo is in good hands."

Iksu, Hori and Mai. The three members of [ ] , Gangseo district. The system I had implemented was that there are going to be one leader of each district with their two left and right hand mans. [ ] 's Gangseo District, Iksu and his two sidekicks, Mai and Hori.

I peer down at my phone as Gun's message pings. My eyes widen at the address.

Thats....! Big Deal's base...!

I hurry out of my bar and quickly signal for a taxi. I tell the driver the address.

"As fast as you can sir!" I tell him hurriedly.

"No worries miss." He answers with a grin and steps on the gas.

They've probably already started...! Gathering the Big Four Crews....and eliminating Big Deal who i know would not join....!

-

I jump out of the taxi and sprint towards Big Deal's base.

Please, don't let me be too late!

I burst through the doors, panting as I look inside to see everyone looking at Gun and Goo who were already there. My eyes dart from side to side, spotting Samuel and Jake squatting on the floor next to a passed out Sinu covered in blood.