「27」

A few months later—

A few months later—

"He's what now?!" The (h/c) girl narrows her eyes at the phone in her hand, the man on the other side being Iksu.

The line was silent before Iksu proceeds to repeat what he had said earlier.

"Jake Kim is investing in a scam business to rack in money, I thought I should let you know, it's been going on for a while now, I told him I wouldn't tell you if he only did it for a little while, but it's getting out of control."Iksu repeats in a monotone, no regret in keeping a big secret from his boss in his tone.

The (y/n) on the other side clicks her tongue in annoyance. This world has already thrown enough problems her way hasn't it? And yet she had just found out, her most beloved members of Saints, were keeping secrets from her, but— it was understandable. Jake needed the money, and as a good friend— she would've definitely have kept it a secret from her own boss as well.

She stands up, leaning on her hip.

"I'll go see Jake in Gangseo— if anything— and I mean anything, else happens, you have to tell me right away— if Gun found out about this before I did— ah....it would've been a mess." She groans as Iksu replies with an, 'alright' before cutting the line.

The girl runs her hand through her hair.

I told him not to get into deeper shit— and what does he do? Get into deeper shit.

-

The engine revs gustly. Puffs of smoke retching out of the tube from the back of (Y/n)'s fancy looking black motorbike. She peers up as a she hears someone whistle from the side of the road. A gruff looking man with a forest of chest hair bushing out his tight hawaiian shirt, driving an old ancient car, his sunnies drop to his bridge as he checked out the form of the (h/c)'s body in the lane beside him.

"Hey baby! How about lunch together? Papi could treat you~?" The girl's eye twitched in annoyance, clicking her tongue she brings up her charming smile, lifting up her hand.

"Fuck off." She smiled as her middle finger stuck up in front of him. His jaw dropped, ears turning a deep red from anger.

"You— You fucking bitch—" Without even letting him finish his miniscule insults, the smoke from her motorbike blows up in his face, making him choke in his own car as the angry drivers behind him cursed him.

The girl rides off into the traffic, annoyed.

People really want to test my patience...!

-

Arriving at the familiar streets, she peers up. Her unnies were out— looking at all the empty stores with the white papers on the windows, 'Out for holidays~ won't be back until XXX'.