「22」

was reading ep 316 with PHONKY TOWN by PlayaPhonk 11/10 recommend >:)

....also, i recently read a lookism book with written by an amazing author, and i have come to realise that asking for interaction is ok,

so dear readers

INTERACT PLEASE,

thank you for coming to my ted talk (;-;)

-

"Ten billion won."

"Whoever guesses right gets ten billion won, you're not changing your mind now, are you Goo?"Gun asks as he holds up his cards with piles of poker chips lined up by color on either side of him.

"Of course not, so I just have to guess which one of the four major crews is going to win the fight right?" Goo says as he picks up the poker chips, clacking them together in his palms.

"You're such a bastard. You clearly know how tough things are for those four kids, and yet you wanna bet on their fight?"Goo procrastinates as Gun studies his cards.

"You're enjoying this just as much as I am." Gun remarks. Goo's smirk widens as he looks up at Gun through his sunnies.

"Are you doing this to take your mind off something? Or should I say someone?" Goo pipes up as Gun's eyebrow twitches.

"Hm? Don't be coy, I saw (Y/n) coming out of the building and when I go inside I find you all upse—"

"Whoever guesses right, gets ten billion from the loser."Gun speaks up, dodging the subject.

'So that's how he's playing it alright then,' Goo thinks with a small smirk.

"Alright, I'll bet on Olly Wang, that guy doesn't feel any pain. How about you?" Goo asks as with a widening smirk.

"Jake Kim, Gapryong Kim's son. Just the fact that he's Gapryong's son, gives him a leg up."Gun smirks as they both pool their poker chips into the centre.

"Well let the game begin."