「13」

Note: when i tell you i struggled in this chapter i—

(;'ٹ') < i͜͡m͜͡ n͜͡o͜͡t͜͡ k͜͡i͜͡d͜͡d͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡. )

I'm not going back...ever! If I do...he'll kill everyone...!

My heart rate jolts up as I yank myself out of Luciano's grip.

"I'm not going back! So you can forget about it!"I shudder as I take a few steps back.

3rd PoV

(Y/n) bites her lip as memories race through her mind.

I was perfectly fine..! The family's going to be fine without me...so why?! Why do you want me back in your perfectly happily family picture?

(Y/n) rage infused eyes lift up to meet Luciano's who looks at her with wide eyes, heart breaking thoughts racing through his head.

Why...why does she hate our family so much...? Does she despise our side...so much...she'd refuse to go home..?

(Y/n) purses her lips as she scrubs away the tears that formed in the corner of her eye with the sleeve of her jacket.

"...Luciano...just go. Tell them where I am and I'll run again.

Again, and again. I'm not going back. You're doing fine without me aren't you?"

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Gun voices reaches her ears as she turns around to see Gun holding Max and Derek heads in his hands. Luciano tightens his fist as his blond locks fall onto his face. He clenches his jaw. This girl that was too stubborn to understand him— why couldn't she understand?

We're not fine....without you...the family...!

Images flashes through Luciano's head.

[ "You're still looking for her?! Why won't you just give up on that child?!"A hoarse voice yells at the five males that stood in front of him with their heads hung low. The older brothers of the Seon family were all there, their parents however were overseas in America. The person they left in charge for the next few years in Korea, was their gruff Uncle, Chul-soo Seon. A dictator in his own right.

"...But Uncle...(Y/n)'s just 15...it's a dangerous world out there and—"Luciano jolts as their Uncle slams his fist on the table.

"That child has been disobedient since the moment she was born, running away from home, tsk— you boys should know better than to chase someone who doesn't want to come back."Uncle rolls his eyes as they trail to the scene outside. A city ablaze in light of the night-life. He rubs chin as tilts his head, picking up his glass of champagne, eyeing his nephews that stood their silently in contempt.