「11」

What is Gun doing that's taking so long

What is Gun doing that's taking so long...?! I did say I wanted to go down to Gangnam after establishing my three crew members in Gangbuk but somehow ended up in Gangdong where Back Door is....ah fuck it.

I groan as I march from the gates I was standing at towards the lit up abandoned warehouse where Gun had went into.

"Eli Jang of 'Hostel'? Are they a new crew?" Gun asks Darius. I freeze in my steps.

Eli..Jang...is here...? He got away from Tom Lee...?

Background Information:
When (Y/n) ran away at 13 she was picked up by Tom Lee and trained along side Eli Jang. They have history together before she ran away a few months after her 15th birthday. She was Eli's first love and she had lost v card to Eli 😔

"I told you, I'd do it. Oh well." Johan sighs as he stands next to me.

"I might as well take over Gangdong District as well." Johan says as Gun turns his head in our direction.

"If I beat that Eli guy. Hand over Gangdong district to me." Johan demands as we walk towards Gun who takes a seat on a bunch of large metal logs they use for making buildings.

"Well, we need to find a way to make money without getting caught by the cops, and I'm talking about lots of money. Wrap you heads around that."Gun demands to Darius and his goons that laid around us all too bloodied to get up.

"This is an assignment for all the crew leaders. You need more than fighting skills to run the four major crews, Johan Seong."Gun mentions his comments towards Johan.

Fighting skills....huh. That just gave me an idea for Gangdong...using the underground area the Chairman gave me... I could do MMA matches for money....but wait isn't it illegal...? No it shouldn't be since it's on private property..? But it's also not illegal if the police don't find out, I probably should run this by the Chairman..but this man did sell me out to my family....!

I grip a fist as I'm suddenly reminded of the Chairman's deeds.

"I knew you're crazy about money. But isn't it too much to ask for Gangdong as well?" Gun remarks.

"I can do this. You just saw me do it."Johan retorts. Gun pauses before leaning up with both of his elbows propped on the metal bars behind him.

"You're talented. I'll give you that. When it comes to a fight, you're the best out of all the leaders. I don't remember Darius to be such a wimp. Maybe it's because he got his ass kicked by the kid named Eli Jang." Gun concludes with a smirk.

"I said I'll beat that Eli kid as well. So let me run Gangdong area too."Johan repeats again.

"I'll take a look at those 'Hostel' kids, and if they're not good enough, then 'God Dog' will be in charge of Gangdong."Gun concludes as he stands up.