「30」

"Hey, I'm here

"Hey, I'm here." I mutter glumly into the phone, looking up at the grand building lit up with wealth and power, although many celebrities live within its levels, only the cream of the crop lived at the peak of the pyramid.

"You're a bit late."A rasp voice speaks from the other side of the phone, I scoff under my breath, my eyes narrowing to the caller ID on the bright screen near my cheek.

"I apologise for being late, but to be fair your little 'call out' was announced at a very inconvenient timing." I mutter, looking over at the reception hall of the grand apartment complex, big fancy cars came and went as valet welcomed them into the lobby.

I had to leave Eli like that...I'll have to make it up to him later, this better had been important.

"Inconvenient timing?"I could hear him smirk under his breath over the phone, narrowing my eyes, I slowly walked across the road, still listening to what more he had to say.

"Were you...having fun with your partner?"My breath hitches as I stop in front of the rotating doors, bringing the phone down from my ear, I could feel my eye twitch with annoyance.

"I'll see you in a bit."I scowl as I hit the red button near the bottom of the screen, storming through the rotating glass doors and marching up to the reception.

Having fun...?! I can't believe he can even ask a question like that! What the heck?

"Penthouse please."I say as I pass her an apartment access card. Surprised, she takes it with a small smile.

"One moment please esteemed guest." She says politely as she swipes the card atop her keyboard.

"Mr. Kang usually doesn't have many visitors who are..."She looks at me from head to toe.

"...Quite... normal, I'll let the staff know he has a guest, you may access the penthouse from the elevator on the right."She hands me back the access card as I let out a little scoff.

Quite normal...? I guess that's just the life of celebrities, they only ever meddle with themselves.

"Thank a bunch." I scoff heavily, turning around and making my way towards the elevators, I look around seeing the specified elevator labelled 'PENTHOUSE' in fancy gold writing. Moments later, it dings and the doors slide open. Walking inside, I couldn't help but admire the meer luxury this man has at his fingertips. A fine elevator box that shot up all seventy levels of the grand luxury apartment complex in a matter of a minute whilst viewing Seoul city from the highest spot.

It was also a smooth ride to boot. 'Ding', the doors slide open revealing the marble white penthouse that atop one of Seoul's most expensive apartments. Lights accented every sharp corner with large plants neatly trimmed and cared for decorated here and there. The large room had glass walls on two sides, one overlooking the dark and gleaming night city and the other opening the scene towards an infinity pool at the end out the balcony.