「10」

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier..."(Y/n) mutters into the phone as she look out the window in Gangbuk. On the other side of the line was Jake.(Y/n) called him when she got the chance, explaining herself and her connections with Gun and Goo. It had already been a month and a bit and she had heard about Sinu's self sacrifice to workers for 1.2 billion won.

I can't believe Sinu sold himself....to Workers no less....

"It's alright, you had your reasons."Jake assures her. (Y/n)'s eyes narrow to the paper files on the table in front of her in her hotel room.

"Thank you for understanding..."She whispered as she lifted one of the papers, straightening it up to allow herself to read the contents.

"No worries...If you don't mind, can I ask you a favour..?"(Y/n) places down the papers onto the table, diverting her full attention to Jake's request.

"Yeah sure." She answers as she stands up from the chair.

"....Can you take care, of Sinu?"Her eyes lower as she hears the request.

If I finish up in Gangbuk quickly, I can take over Workers and ensure Sinu's safety....!

"I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee anything, I'm in Gangbuk right now and I'm planning to finish up quickly before heading to Gangnam..."

"....I see—"

"But, I'll relay a message to keep him in favours, so don't worry, he'll be fine, just..." (Y/n) sighs exasperatedly as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Don't get yourself into deeper shit than you're already in or Sinu won't be coming out of their anytime soon, alright?" She sternly tells Jake on the other side of the phone call. Jake lets out a small sigh of relief.

"I won't, I promise." He reassures her. (Y/n) lets a small sigh with a satisfied smile.

"Take care Jake, I'll see you around when I get the chance. We're both going to be pretty busy now, if you have any issues tell me, I'll try my best to help you."

"Thanks (Y/n), I'l see you around too." (Y/n) pauses before ending the call and looking out the window.

Now...K-House of Gangbuk....Gun's giving them a renovation....? I should probably start gathering crew members to be apart of [          ]'s Gangbuk district, but first....

(Y/n) flips through the contacts on her phone, before pressing the contact 'Chairman'. She brings the phone to her ear as the call connects.

"Hello (Y/n), you doing alright in Gangbuk?" Chairman asks from the other side with a cheery voice.

"Yes I am, thanks for asking Chairman. Actually I need you to do me a favour..."(Y/n) starts as she twirls a lock of her hair on her finger. The Chairman seems to have paused what he was doing and turned his attention to the girl. She'd never asked any favours and he definitely was always the one asking favours from her, so a reverse card once in a while was quite interesting and refreshing. Since, she never needed any favours granted, she always granted them herself.