「07」

"Hello sirs! I'm Alexander Hwang from the Gangseo Union!" Alexander suddenly declares with a straight stand up

"Hello sirs! I'm Alexander Hwang from the Gangseo Union!" Alexander suddenly declares with a straight stand up. The men around us suddenly burst out laughing.

"What the hell??"

"Leave him alone, he's cute."

"And this is my boss, Samuel Seo!" Alexander introduces Samuel who sat there cross legged with a cigarette in his mouth.

Smoking is bad...especially if he's about the same age as I am...

"A middle schooler who conquered all the schools in the Gangseo Area! He eve has control over high schoolers!" Alexander presents with a smug smile. My mouth forms an 'O' shape as I finish off my food, wiping the sauce off my face with a tissue.

"And that's not all! Samuel is the son of a gangster!" Alexander proclaims. The men around us suddenly turns their heads towards Samuel with interest.

Must be where he got his ego from...

"His dad's a gangster?"

"Wow, gangster huh?"

"He must be pretty famous."

"Hey, tell us everything about having a gangster dad!"

"Are you gonna inherit your dad's gang someday?"

"The son of a gangster? Never seen that before, haha."

"JAKE'S DAD IS A GANGSTER TOO!" I jolt a little as Jerry's voice booms over the street. The other men look over at Jake with interest.

Kya! That was really loud...! But to think they both are son's of gangster,was it meant to be then...?

"His dad's a gangster too?"

"This is like something out of a movie."

"HE'S PROBABLY EVEN KILLED SOME PEOPLE!" Jerry hollers again.

"...Jerry please." Jake mutters as he pinched the bridge of his nose. I let out a small chuckle, Jake glances at me with a confused expression.

"Let him be, it's cute." I whispered with a grin. Jake closes his mouth and looks back at his food as Jerry continued to run his mouth.

"I BET HE STOLE FROM LITTLE KIDS! HE PROBABLY STOLE HIS OWN MOM'S PAY CHECK TOO!" Jerry hollers again.

Alright, that's a little too far...