「04」

2 months later | Gangseo

I received intel that a gang called Big Deal that operated around here...I was kinda hoping I could pick up some guys for my crew before I went down to check out how the renovations were going but....

Is this even legal?!

I narrow my eyes as place down an apple I was looking at in front of the stands.

Those two are really going at it, they even have brass knuckles on.

High schoolers— students, ahem. Teenagers in a bunch of gangs, were fighting in the centre of the street.

"We're from the Gangseo Union! Get ready to get your ass handed to you, dipshit!" A middle schooler yells as they charge against each other.

What a fight...it's actually getting bloody...

I tuck my hands into the pocket of my pants as I observed their fight.

I mean it's not my fight so not my problem, good show though...if they're called the Gangseo Union, then they're not Big Deal are they...?

I blow a whistle as I spot a guy with red converses deliver a flying kick knocking out a guy who smashed into another few.

He's got moves..! Yikes! They're starting to use weapons!

My lips form an 'O' shape as I see one guy with braided hair fend off all the guys holding the weapons of balls and rods.

"Holy crap...!" I muse myself as I spot a bald man in a red and blue jersey swing around someone else bashing them into others.

"I'm Jerry Kwon. We're the same age. I heard a lot about you guys from Jake." My eyes bulge open as the tall gruff man who is supposedly the same age as me open his hand for a handshake to the two other dudes on his side.

"We're the same age?!" They both yell.

"I hope we can become friends..."Jerry mumbles with a shy smile.

Ah what the heck, he's just a big softie....!

I coo in my mind as they still ramble on, my eyes divert back to the duo who I assume are their leaders, beating the other black and blue.

"This is what I'm talking about!"

"This is what excitement is!"

"This is what death is!"

"This is why I love fighting." One of the men stops with a smirk as he adjusted his knuckle brass. Tall, muscular with a fade haircut and messy hair on top. His once white shirt was now covered in blood. The other dude looked just as bad. High brows with a smug face. Tattoos covered both his arms. They smirk at each other before they lunge at each other again, smashing the other in the face.