「19」

guys i think i already know who the big 3 of (y/n)'s harem is—

"Gun I think you're still drunk from like two nights ago— should you go see the doctor???" I burst as Gun scoffs, letting me out of his arms as my hands drop to my sides.

His hand lands on my head as he pets me.

...huh...?

"...Good reaction, you've done well." He says with a small smile. I stare back at him blankly, a little dumbfounded.

He was testing me...?

I suddenly hear a vibration from the side. My eyes divert to my phone that was ringing on the table. I pick it up and scan the caller ID.

Chairman...?

I press the green button and bring the phone to my ear.

"This is (Y/n)." I say as turn around back to Gun, who was still there naked from head to toe with his pecs on show for the entire world to see.

"(Y/n), I hear that the business in Gangdong has been settled, I've already prepared your next base of operations in Gangnam, I expect that you would go there sometime in the next few days." Chairman explains. Gun crosses his arms as he sits back into his chair.

Sinu...

"Yeah sure, I'll head over there immediately."I say before ending the call.

"I'll be heading over to Gangnam right now, so...do you need anything else from me?" I ask Gun awkwardly as he picks up a cup of tea with a slight distaste.

Does he not like the tea..? He's acting very strange this morning, especially with THAT stunt.

"No, it's alright, you should there quickly."Gun tells me as he closes his eyes, sipping his tea. I furrow my brows before turning my heel.

"Alright, I'll see you around, say hi to Goo for me." I say as I walk towards the door to my room. I hear a shift in the chair as I turn around silently, seeing Gun lean forwards with his hands supporting his head in deep thought. He looked somewhat melancholy.

Is something troubling him...?

I turn around and close the door behind me before I dig through my suitcase, looking for a decent outfit.

[ A week later after settling into Gangnam ]

Gangnam...this place is known for it's clubs and bars...party material...If I were to enter the competition here, it would be hard, I'll need someone who is really the life of a party...but...first things first.

I stare back up at the Workers headquarters. The build was tall and grand, men in tuxes walking around the block.

For a teenage gang, they sure have a lot of adults working in here.