「25」

(Y/n) Seon | Age 10

(Y/n) Seon | Age 10

"If you could have anything in the world, what would you want (Y/n)?" A blond boy asks the ten year old girl who sat on the couch inside the large business building where their parents worked.

The girl was silent— she wasn't much of a talker, not to her step-siblings which had been curious about her after their parents marriage.

"You shouldn't ask her if she doesn't want to answer Lloyd." A short blond haired boy scoffs. Eleven year old Luciano turns arounds with a small pout at their sisters continued silence. He wanted a friend, he wanted to talk to her— it was almost impossible she was always silent.

"Luce! You have to be patient!" Lloyd scolds his younger brother. Luciano puffs out and holds up a soccer ball, offering it to (Y/n) who looked up from staring at the coffee table in front of her.

"If you tell us— we'll play ball with you!" Luciano tried his non-threatening tone. The girl's eyes widen before her brows furrow, her lips trembling— as if on the brink of crying. Luciano jolts, starting to panic as he drops the ball.

"Luciano!" Lloyd yells loudly as he rushes over to his sister— making sure she wasn't crying. She stiffles, closing her eyes tightly.

"I don't know!" The two boys jolt, the sister they had known for a few months who was silent unless she had to speak, burst out in front of them. The two cautiously looked at her as she opened her eyes, her cheeks dusting pink.

"I-I don't know what I want...but..."She looks up at Lloyd— the brother of hers who continuously made sure she was alright. It wasn't like the other boys in the family didn't care, but Lloyd was the most considerate, the others being at loss for how to make their sister feel at home.

Lloyd nods, paying attention to every word coming from her mouth, making sure he understood.

"...you can tell me...because I don't know..."The two males stood there— their jaws dropping to the floor, both of them at loss of answering the question.

She doesn't know what she wants but she wants us to decide for her?!

Lloyd shook his head— preparing his answer. He nods his head before kneeling down to the girl's height as she sat on the couch.

"I want you to be happy, is that alright?" Lloyd smiles as (Y/n)'s eyes widen. She hangs her head lowly, with a small pout.

"...what do you want...if you could have anything in the world?" (Y/n) asks she looks up at Lloyd's sage green orbs. Lloyd pauses as Luciano stares at her in awe— actually holding a conversation even if it was not with him.

Anything in the world...?

"I guess...that would be going to school." Lloyd answers plainly. (Y/n) tilts her head. It was a peculiar answer, a son from a renowned family with his life set out from birth, wants to go to school? School was out of the question in the family such as theirs.