「28」

CRINGE 9999 coming up; i am now passing away~

-

"—H—Hey wait!"

"No waiting for you mister~" I muse as I pull Jake with my monstrous strength, opening the door and whizzing through the hallway where the few chefs in the kitchen made confusing looks at each other.

"Noona! Where are you going?!" Jerry yells as I pull Jake through the door of the chinese restaurant, I whip my head around with a galliant smile.

"I'll bring him back I promise!" I yell as the door of the restaurant closes behind me.

"H-hey! (Y/n) where are you taking me?!" Jake yelps as I spot my parked motorbike at the end of the street. I pull him as I turn around, wringing my arm around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine with a cheeky smile.

"I'll spoil you today mister~" I coo as I hand him a helmet before putting on my own. I flip the windshield down and usher him towards my bike.

"(Y/n) there are alot of things I have to get done today—"I cut him off as I sit him down on the back of my motorbike before swinging my leg over and gripping the handles. I turn over to Jake who was plastered confusion all over his face.

"Hold on tight mister~" I muse as I kick the stick holding up the motorbike with the back of my heel, wringing the handles as the engine roared loudly. Jake jolts as his arms whip around my waist.

I give myself a little smile as I kick off the engine as speed down the streets of Gangseo with it's big boss holding onto me for dear life.

I'll definitely make you put your mind off work for a while mister Kim~

-

"Hey (Y/n)." I smile with a nod perking up at Jake's voice.

"Yes mister~?"I cherp cheerily as Jake sighs, looking around the cafe that we were in. At the counter were two males working the job, one of them had a pretty face, with messy black hair and believable face. The other one was stern, with shaved undercut letting his black hair point upwards showing his big monkey like ears.

"You shouldn't waste money like this, let's go back." Jake sighs as looks over to the side.

He's too stiff— but money huh...it's always money.

"So I take it you're not going to order?" I say with a slightly disappointing tone. Jake looks down a small sigh.

I let out a small chuckle as I lean on my palms with my elbows on the table.

"I said it's my treat mister~" Jake looks up, determined.

"You don't have to do th—"

"Waiter!" I call out loudly as I cut Jake off, the boy with the pretty face comes over as Jake whips his head around with a slight surprise, the pretty boy too.