「20」

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 359 AND ONWARDS IN THE WEBTOON

-

What have they done...?

My chest tightens as I bend down next to Sinu, I lean forwards, cautiously looking for a reaction, my fingertips touch his arm.

No reaction...he's unconscious...

I press my finger against his arm before my breath hitches and my hand stretches across his arm in shock.

"He's ice cold...!" I mutter under my breath as my mind begins to panic, I fall onto my knees and press the side of my head onto his chest, my eyes widen before pulling back and cupping Sinu's face with my palm.

This...this makes no sense...his heart its....beating so fast..but his body is cold as ice...

I take his hands into mine and rub them together.

"C'mon, c'mon..."I mutter under my breath as my face begins to frown.

Please wake up...wake up...I need to tell you...we're here, we're coming soon.

I clasp my hands around his tightly before I let go and pull him into my chest. I hear a few soft footsteps, I look up as my eyes furrow, I tighten my jaw as I wrap my arms around Sinu tighter.

There stood a medium height male dressed in a school uniform consisting of bright yellow and deep blue. His hair was in a slightly long grown bowl cut with round rimmed glasses, narrow eyes and a mischievous smile.

I bite the inside of my lip as I spot the large foreign man behind him. He was of a darker skin tone, with black curly afro hair with highly defined cheekbones. He was macho.

"Hello there Miss (Y/n), I'm Eugene, the head of Workers." The male with the deep blue uniform reaches out his hand as he bends into the the cell, offering me a handshake. I eye his hand before turning back to Sinu keeping eye contact with Eugene. I raise a brow, eyeing him up and down before he takes his hand back, getting my message.

"What an introduction, I found your drug experiment kink before your name, Eugene." I say as I feel Sinu shift in his spot. My eyes dart back to Sinu as Eugene lets out a small laugh.

"I wouldn't say it's a kink, but my main business you could say."He muses. I narrow my eyes at Eugene.

He's definitely in cahoots with the Chairman with this, so why...?

"I assume the Chairman is backing you with this?" I hint as Sinu moves a little in my arms.

"Hm, perhaps so, perhaps not. It's interesting however, the Chairman did mention this test subject, he said he wanted to put in a favour for someone...it was you Miss (Y/n)?"My eye twitches as he says my name with a playful smile.