「02」

Note: y'all i'm so sorry if they ooc bc their characters seem rlly complicated to me :\\\

"(Y/n). (Y/n) Mae. Hey misters are you lonely?" I tilt my head to the side. No one could possibly resist a young and innocent girl like me, right? The black haired male stares at me in thought, a poker face. The blond, however—

"Can we really? Oh man how lucky—"

"How about we start with putting all that back first?"The blacked hair male cuts him off. I raise a brow, feigning innocence.

"What do you mean? Put what back? I don't understand." I pout with a confused expression. The black haired male tucks his hands into his pockets, leaning back.

"The money and valuables you just took,"

"What money? Valuables? I could nev—"

"Take off your jumper."The blacked haired man suddenly cuts me off, I take a few steps back, still in the act.

Oh, he's a sharp one.

"Oh my mister, we aren't even in the bedroom yet and you want me to strip?" I gasp as I fold my arms over my chest covering my breasts.

"Hey Gun, you're moving quick today, is she your type?!" The blond one asks him.

So his name is Gun...? What a gangster name...

"Stop messing around, or I'll take it off for you." Gun demands. I bite my lip, holding in my smile. My eyes widen as I give him a sadistic smile.

Ahhhh! He really caught me...!

"I'll strip for you mister...only for you.." I whisper as I cross my arms and grab the hem of my jumper.

"Oooohhh! Gun, you pervert!" The blond exclaims as he straightens up, widening his eyes to not miss a second.

"Because you caught me...!" I yell as a flip my jumper over my head. Material burst up from my jumper and flutter all over the warehouse. The smell of cash wafting into my nose. The flipping of notes in the air, the clinking of rings, watches and necklaces dropping to the floor. All that I hid under my jumper. I let my arms fall down as I throw my jumper onto the floor leaving me in a singlet and bra.

Guess I'll rob them too—

I snicker under my breath.

"Hey misters, be gentle with me~" I coo as I leap from my spot. Gun's eyes locked onto mine.

Strange he's not moving.... Guess I'll just— go for the kill.

I pull my arm back and aim for his head, he turns his head to the side, dodging it. My lips curl into a smile.

He's good...! But—

My arm curves as it smashes into the side of his head. I land on my feet as he is pushed back a few steps back, he mouth opens as he straightens up. He brings his hand up to his temple, running his fingertips along the area where I had punched him. The skin had ripped and blood was dripping down.