"bitch, you're fucking styling"

Before I start I just wanted to say how grateful and excited I am that you all are here reading this! When I posted that initial video on tiktok I did not expect it to get as much support as it has, so tysm from the bottom of my heart.

I would also like to point out that I am not an English major, so the writing is probably not going to be the best. I do re-read the chapters before publishing them but I swear my brain just can't process words some times so there's probably going to be some mistakes. Ignore them.

Anyway please enjoy the first chapter! Oh and stream OHMAMI or else :)

~

Number and letters, those were the only two things that have acquired the privilege to hold your attention for the past two hours. With finals ending next week you have taken it upon yourself to fully indulge yourself into your studies.

"One more week. Just one more and then I'm free from this hell forever!" You muttered to yourself quietly as you finished your honors calculus assignment.

You honestly hated school more than anything but getting by without having a degree is really tricky in today's society, so you sucked it up and are finally in your last year of college.

Just as you were about to solve the last equation a loud BAM echoed throughout your apartment, startling you.

"Sorry, that was my fault!" Said an energetic voice from the other side of the wall.

"Gosh, how does this stupid thing even work? Y/n, I think the straightener is broken again!" Shouted your roommate, Sasha, from what you figured was the bathroom.

You groaned before getting up from your desk, leaving your work unfinished.

"Sasha, it's not broken, you just have to plug it in a certain way for it to work, remember?" You sighed as you walked into the bathroom with an irritated scowl.

Sasha looked over to you with a silly smile. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Thanks!"

You watched as the girl tried to plug the hair tool back into the wall correctly. She was not in her typical style of clothing, but a hot pink crop top and pants set with white sneakers. Subtle makeup rested upon her face. Mascara, highlight, and some lipgloss was all you noticed, but that was all she really needed. Sasha had a natural beauty to her and to be honest she didn't really need any makeup at all to look presentable, but it definitely elevated her look.

"Damn girl, where are you going looking like that? A date with me I hope." You joked.

Sasha blushed with a little giggle escaping her mouth. "Maybe next time. Besides I don't think Niccolo would appreciate being replaced that easily."

You rolled your eyes in a playful way before asking "seriously what's going on tonight? I thought you still had finals to finish?"

After finally plugging the straightener in the correct way and letting it heat up, Sasha began to straighten her hair. It was weird to see her with her hair down out of its natural ponytail, but it definitely suited her outfit.

Sasha took a strand of hair while responding. "Some of my friends are racing tonight and Jean, Connie, and I are going to cheer them on." She said with a smile creeping on her face.

You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion. "Racing, as in car racing?"

Sasha nodded her head allowing you to continue your questioning.

"Where? There's not even a race track near this part of town."

An evil smirk slowly appeared on her face which made you even more confused. "You're right, there's not a race track near here, but there are abandoned parking garages which are just as fun if you asked me."