"I don't think the stem thing works"

Hey guys!

This chapter will probably have a lot of you feeling lonely so I'm sorry in advance. I know I felt it while writing it so enjoy ig :)

~

Smut warning

The last two weeks have been nothing but craziness. You started your new job which was actually really enjoyable. The only difficult thing was trying to get use to everything as fast as you could. Memorizing where everything is in the store was very time consuming, but you think you got the hang of it now.

Sasha also reminded you that the lease for your apartment should be up by the end of the summer. You started to look for other apartments when she told you that she was actually thinking of moving in with Niccolo. Normally you would've been annoyed if it was anyone else but you were happy for the couple. They've been together for years now so it only seemed fitting that they would live together too. This left you on the hunt for your own apartment, but you had time to figure that one out.

Along with starting your new job and apartment hunting, you and Eren were hanging out quite a bit. Okay, so you guys were hanging out a lot. It seemed like every other night you were making the drive over to his house for dinner and other things.

And by other things you mean sex.

The two of you had been really at it these past two weeks. You couldn't tell if it was because you finally got a grip on the terms of your agreement or if you guys were just that horny. Either way you were thoroughly enjoying it.

Even last week when you were on your period you still made an effort to make sure he was satisfied. He promised you that you didn't have to do anything and that he was fine with waiting but you dismissed his politeness anyway. After a week of watching him get off, you were going crazy. You couldn't wait until he was able to rail the shit out of you again, which is exactly where you were right now.

His lips were against your neck as your naked body was pressed against his underneath him. You moaned as you felt him slide his entire length inside you, your arms wrapped around his body to pull him closer.

"You can take it all, can't you, pretty girl?" He whispered in your ear, slowly pushing himself in and out of you. He was giving you time to adjust since it's been a over week since you've guys have had sex.

As he began to slowly thrust into you, your head leaned forward to rest against his shoulder. You would never get tired of this feeling. The way he was so gentle yet rough at the same time had you running laps.

Most of the time you guys had sex he was always the one taking care of you which you appreciated, but now it was his turn to feel satisfied.

You gently pushed against his chest causing him to stop his actions. He looked at you with a concerned face. "Is something wrong? I'm not hurting you, am I?"

Shaking your head, you smiled up at the boy and cupped his cheek. "Of course not." You leaned up to lay a gentle kiss on his other cheek. "Could you lay down for me?" You asked with a whisper.

"Lay down? Uh, okay." He stammered out in confusion before climbing off of you, laying his back against the mattress beside you. Slowly, you climbed on top of him, straddling his waist before you spread soft kisses down his neck.

His hands moved to grip your waist as he allowed you to continue your actions. "It's your turn to feel good." You mumbled against his skin, his one hand moved to run his fingers through your hair.

Eventually your hand made its way down his chest and between your legs to grab ahold of his dick. You slowly dragged the tip along your entrance, causing him to groan at your teasing.