"What do I do"

I can't tell if y'all are gonna love me or hate me after this chapter. Either way I enjoyed writing it so here you go children. Dinner is served!

~

Smut warning

You opened your eyes to the bright morning sunlight. Rolling over, you silently cursed yourself for forgetting to shut your curtains last night. After giving yourself a few minutes to wake up you grabbed your phone from beside you and looked at the time. It was only 10:30 so you still had a while before you would head over to Jean's.

While looking at the time you noticed a text from last night. You smiled to yourself once you read the sweet message from the boy. You typed up a quick response and swiftly got out of bed, leaving your phone on your bed.

You
Sorry, I fell asleep. I hope you slept well.

You made your way out of your room towards the bathroom. As you walked down the hall you heard Sasha's soft giggle from the kitchen. You quickly did your business in the bathroom before making your way into the kitchen.

"Hey!" Sasha exclaimed as Niccolo tapped her nose, spreading some batter on the tip. She wiped her nose  with her finger and tasted the batter. "Mhm, that's really good."

"Morning, lovebirds." You waved to the couple as you sat down at the table. The two, who seemed to be caught in their own daze, finally acknowledged your presence.

"Good morning." Niccolo happily greeted while turning his attention back to the stove.

Sasha grabbed a plate next to her and rushed over to you. "Niccolo made chocolate crêpes for breakfast." She pushed the plate in front of you and handed you the silverware. "Here try some. They're delicious!"

After cutting a piece off you took a bite of the delectable dessert. "Damn, Niccolo, this is really good." You compliment the boy.

He scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, it's nothing. We just whipped this up together real fast."

You shoved another piece in your mouth. "Have you ever thought about being a cook?" You jokingly asked even though the boy was already one of the head chefs at a fancy restaurant downtown.

"I don't know. I'll give it some thought." Niccolo played along with your joke as he scooped more batter onto a pan.

Sasha went back towards her boyfriend. "Haha, very funny." She teased, grabbing ahold of his free arm to wrap her arms around it. "So, do you have any plans today?" She asked looking back at you.

You shrugged. "I'm just going over Jean's later to play some video games, the usual." You stated casually. "What about you guys?"

Sasha perked up with excitement. "Have you seen that one farm everyone is taking pictures at on Instagram?"

"The one with the giant sunflower field?" You asked.

"Yep. We're gonna check it out and maybe we can take some pictures ourselves?" She asked, looking up at her boyfriend.

Niccolo smiled at her excitement. "Of course, and maybe after we can do some apple picking."

You watched as the couple talked about their upcoming plans for the day. "Aw, look at you two doing cute couple stuff." You teased.

Sasha's hand flew to her hips. "You're just jealous." She ridiculed sassily.

Taking the last bite of food, you stood up and placed the plate in the sink. "Yeah, you're right. I'm so jealous." You rolled your eyes at your sarcasm. "I'm gonna take a shower. Does anyone need the bathroom?"