"That way you won't be lonely"

Hey everyone :)

Ik this is sorta random but how would you guys feel about me writing a shorter (idk how short but definitely shorter than what this story is gonna be) holiday inspired fic? The idea came to me when I heard a specific song and due to fall starting it would fit the seasons we're going into right now. Lmk how many of you guys would read it because I'm still on the fence about writing it.

Also this chapter is a really cute, chill one. I feel like you guys deserve it after everything I've put you through during the last few chapters, so please enjoy!

~

"Let's go on a date tonight." You heard a voice say, breaking you out of your concentration from washing your face. It was almost noon and the two of you were finally starting your day. Sleeping in after last nights events at your apartment seemed like a good option.

You smiled as you continued to wash the soap off your face. "A date, huh? What makes you think I'd say yes?" You teased as your voice was muffled by the water splashing against your face. Your hand reached out to grab the towel to pat your face dry, you finally being able to see Eren's tall figure leaning against the doorframe watching you below.

He crossed his arms while standing up straighter. "Well, for starters you're my girlfriend." He began to explain, making you smile up at him.

"I like that sound of that." Your hand was placed on your hip as you leaned into the counter, your body now facing him. Internally you cringed at yourself for saying that but you just went along with it.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Took you long enough." He teased which caused you to swirl the towel up and wack him with it. "Ow! That thing is wicked!"

You giggled. "Don't make me say no." You jokingly said while pointing a finger at him.

Eren rolled his eyes before stepping closer to you. "Besides, you deserve a night just to relax. To not think about anything too serious." His hand gripped your hip.

You smiled up at the man in front of you. He was the absolute sweetest person you've ever met. Since the day you two met he's shown you how you're always his number one priority. Honestly, you had no idea why he chose you. He had a heart of gold and you were just lucky for him to being sharing it with you.

"It'll be our first date, ya know. Pretty serious stuff." You added on before throwing your arms around his shoulders, a decent amount of space was still prevalent between the two of you.

Eren tried to fight back the laugh building up but he couldn't resist. "This isn't our first date." He informed you, causing your eyebrows to scrunch in confusion.

"Uh, no. It is. You've never asked me out." You reminded him. "Well, you did that one time in the shower but I denied you." He sent you a look that made you give him a forced smile. "Sorry bout that."

His gaze traveled off to the side of the room. "You don't actually have to say the words "it's a date" for it to be considered a date." He explained as your mind was blown. "We've been on plenty of dates but I guess you haven't realized it."

"Wait, was the time we went to the zoo and then crashed that wedding a date?" You asked, your voice raising a little in pitch in disbelief.

He chuckled at you. "Very much so." You watched as he continued to make fun of your oblivious nature. "But that wasn't even the first one."

Your eyes widened. "Wait, what? It wasn't?"

His eyebrows rose as he continued to hear how shocked you were by all of this. "No and honestly I find it hard to believe you didn't know this sooner. It was kinda obvious."