"Then date me"

20k+ READS?!!! HOLY SHIT! TYSM!

Here's the next chapter my children. I'm feeding you good this time ;) you're welcome

~

Smut warning (18+)

The drive to Eren's felt like an eternity. The subtle contact your hands would make on each other in the back seat was a blessing and a curse. Your impatience got the better of you though as you kept grazing your hand over already hard dick, you looking out the window and acting like nothing you were doing was wrong.

The amount of times his hand had to grab your wrist away from him was too many to count. Either that or you were still a little too tipsy to remember the number.

All Eren wanted to do was strip you down and give you want you wanted. Little did you know, he was still holding a grudge for your little scene with Jean earlier. He caught you being all handsy with the boy which he was not fond of. Not only that, but you posted that sexy picture on your story for everyone to see. The slit on the side of your skirt exposed skin that is normally only visible to him. He didn't like the idea of other guys seeing you in that skirt.

That damn skirt. As soon as he saw it on your story he immediately screenshot it. He didn't care that you could see he did, in fact, he wanted you to know the affect you were having on him. With just a simple picture his mind instantly started to imagine the many ways he was going to rip it off of you tonight, because let's face it, you both knew how this night would end.

Eren obviously wanted you to feel confident in your own skin cause look at you, you're hot as shit and he knows it. He was totally okay with the idea of showing you off to everyone for the world to see, but only with him. He wanted everyone to know you were his to fuck. His to turn you into a moaning mess. His to watch you come completely unraveled under him. You were his.

Throughout the entire agonizingly long car ride all he could think about was him ripping that pretty little skirt right off your body and bending you over sideways, which was exactly what he was doing to you right now.

Your fingers clung to the sheets in front of you as he forcefully pulled down your skirt with his one hand, the other held your ponytail. You arched your back as you felt his cool fingertips gently graze your thong, him pulling them down off your body along with your skirt.

He pulled you up by your hair to press your backside against him, your head now resting against his shirtless chest. His hand gently caressed your body all the way down. Suddenly his hand forcefully slapped right across your ass causing your eyes to widen in shock, a soft whimper leaving your lips.

"You really thought you could get away with that little stunt you pulled earlier, huh?" Eren whispered in your ear before he spread kisses down your jaw.

Your hands went to grab his face behind you but not before he grabbed your wrists to turn your body around, slamming your back against the mattress below. With widened eyes you looked up to see him directly on top of you, a slight smirk rested upon his lips indicating he was thinking of something devilish.

He let go of your wrists he was holding above your head as he leaned over to his bedside table. You shifted to see what he was grabbing but he pushed you back down, his eyes not once looking at you. "Stay." He demanded as he opened the drawer, him pulling out a set of silk scarves.

"Where did you get those?" You asked with a quickening heart rate. You knew exactly what he was planing to do with the new materials.

"Doesn't matter." He muttered as he grabbed your wrists, tying them to the bedpost. His hand grabbed your jaw as he squished your cheeks slightly together, making your lips purse. "A slut like you needs to learn her place."