"What the fuck did you do to her, Jaeger"

Hey guys! Sorry it took forever to publish this chapter. I honestly have no excuse. I started FMAB and I quickly became OBSESSED so that took up most of my free time this week. Either way, here's the next chapter. Please enjoy! It's definitely a dramatic one since you guys said you love drama.

~

Tw: mentions of eating disorder and sexual assault

Who knew that doing something as simple as being held by the one person who seemed to finally understand you would be so comforting? This whole thing was new to you. Not only having that one person always around, but having someone care for you as much as Eren did.

Eren knew that you needed to take your mind off of last night's events, which is exactly why you two spent the whole day laying in bed watching tv. You would think that having so much free time to let your thoughts run wild would be horrible for you, but something about Eren's arms being gently wrapped around your waist comforted you without even trying.

He told you earlier that morning that you weren't allowed to go to work for a few days, allowing yourself time to heal physically and mentally. Deep down you knew that was the right thing to do but you still didn't like it. You hated the fact that you were sitting around doing nothing just to be reminded of why you were doing this in the first place. It was a vicious cycle you absolutely couldn't stand to think about.

"Wait wait wait, rewind that." You quickly muttered before leaning up off the mattress. Eren's arms released your waist as he watched you with a smirk. "What did he just say?" You asked in disbelief.

Eren remained silent as he rewinded the episode a few seconds allowing you to hear the blunt confession again. "I told you this show gets wild." He stated as he watched your shocked expression.

"This is a joke, right?" You turned your head towards Eren for confirmation but was disappointed to see him shake his head. "Dude, he was one of my favorites. What the fuck!" You continued to watch as one of the biggest betrayal scenes you've ever seen in a show unfold.

"You damn traitors!"

"Oh come on! Stop leaving it off on cliffhangers!" You yelled at the tv before tossing a pillow at it. Your toss was so weak that it didn't even reach the screen, which made Eren chuckle.

He shrugged while picking up the remote. "That's the beauty of this show. It never ends." Leaning back on the mattress with your arms spread out, you sighed and looked up at him. "We should probably go get your stuff now. It's getting late."

Completely forgetting that he promised to drive you over to your apartment to grab some things you would need for the next few days, you gave him a confused look until it clicked in your head. You guessed your brain was still a little fuzzy. Maybe it was the raging hangover, or maybe it was trauma you were trying to work through. Either way, you still weren't one hundred percent yourself yet.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." You mumbled while leaning up to look out the window. The outside world was completely dark, and considering that it was summer you figured it was pretty late.

Earlier that day you texted Sasha and told her you were safe, which she was more than happy to hear. She promised you Eren would take care of you. You also informed her that you would stop by later to grab your stuff since Eren insisted you stay over his place for a few days so he could keep an eye on you.

It's not that he didn't trust you or think you weren't capable of taking care of yourself, but he was worried about you. Not only would you need someone to comfort you if needed, but someone needed to watch over you. With your past behavior with situations like this it was only a matter of time before you did something harmful. He couldn't let that happen to you.