"I think we'll find that out later"

So apparently my sister somehow found out about this story (even though I literally have her blocked on all my social medias associated with this story) so Kenzie if you're reading this fuck off! You're not welcomed here...

Please, I'm begging you to leave me alone!

Now that I wanna crawl in a hole and die, here's the next chapter. Please enjoy! It's a long one.

~

Curse Hitch for bringing that much wine.

Your pounding headache is the first thing you noticed as you opened your eyes. Drinking wine always gave you a different kind of hangover. Your head would hurt and you would be really drowsy the first part of the day, but by the end of the day you'd be fine. Waking up was honestly the worst part.

As you rolled over, you bumped into another body. Remembering the activities of last night, you realized Mikasa was still asleep next to you. You quietly got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, checking the time on your phone in the process. It was only 9:30 so you figured you would start making breakfast for the girls soon.

After getting ready in the bathroom you made your way to the kitchen where you heard multiple voices speaking. As you turned the corner you saw not only the rest of the girls up but the guys were also there. More specifically Armin, Jean, Connie, and Eren sat on the couch with the girls as Sasha watched Niccolo cook breakfast in the kitchen.

You were caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the guys. "Woah, why is the whole world in my apartment right night?" You asked while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Niccolo offered to make breakfast for us since he knew we would struggle this morning." Sasha said as you remembered him calling her last night seeing you all drunk.

"You don't have to do that, Niccolo. You're always cooking for us." You ate a blueberry from the bowl on the counter.

He shrugged as he flipped the eggs cooking on the stove. "I don't mind."

Just then you felt someone mess up your hair with their hand. You watched as Eren leaned next to you, also popping a blueberry in his mouth. "Nice sweatshirt." He flicked his head towards you as he offered you a warning smile.

You looked down at your attire and realized you were still wearing the sweatshirt you threw on last night, his sweatshirt. "Thanks. I just got it the other day." You teased.

Eren's eyebrow raised as he continued to eat the blueberries. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, I got it on sale. Can't remember where though." You said as you walked towards the couch to join the rest of your friends. He shook his head and chuckled at you while watching you walk away.

Sasha and Niccolo, who witnessed the whole interaction in front of them, shared a knowing look but kept their mouths quite.

"Not that I mind but why are you guys here?" You asked, plopping yourself down on the couch next to Hitch. Eren joined you on the couch, sitting on the arm next to you.

Connie shrugged. "We heard there was gonna be food."

You crossed your arms as you sent him a look. "You really drove all the way over here just for breakfast?"

"You act like you're upset to see us. I'm hurt." Jean spoke up from the other couch. As soon as you heard his voice your stomach dropped.

It's been almost a week since the two of you spoke and you weren't exactly sure what was going through his mind. Were the two of you just suppose to ignore what happened and pretend like nothing has changed?