"Uh, who said I loved you"

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a little later than promised. To make a long story short my friends and I planned on getting tattoos but couldn't because we didn't have enough time. Then my friend's car broke down and we had to push it out of the chick-fil-a drive thru all the way across a busy street and wait for a tow truck all in 88 degree weather. And after all that I still had to go to work after. Fun times!

Anyway I got the chapter done so here you go. I added smut to make up for the delay!

~

Smut warning

Your hair blew across your face as the cars took off. They were pretty much neck and neck for the first minute of the race, driving straight down the road at dangerously high speeds. As they turned the first bend Eren cut the corner sharper than Jean, allowing him to take a slight lead.

"Who are you rooting for?" You shouted over the cheering crowd around you.

Mikasa looked over at you with an unreadable expression. "I'm not sure." She looked back at the cars driving in the distance. "As long as neither of them gets hurt then I'll be happy."

Nodding in agreement, you turned back towards the cars that where now directly on the other side of the lake. Eren had about a five second lead over Jean by this point.

"Ugh, for a race this is really boring." Expressed Sasha as she sat down against the bleachers, her elbow leaned against her leg as she held her head up in boredom. 

You sat down beside her. "I have to agree. I don't even know why he challenged him to a race. Obviously he's gonna loose."

Armin looked down at the two of you after overhearing your conversation. "I tried to tell him that there is no logical way he's going to beat Eren but he insisted on racing him anyway."

"You know what, I'm done talking about him. He's pissed me off so much tonight. I'm not even gonna waste my energy talking about him." You stated, leaning your back against the row of bleachers behind you.

The four of you turned your attention back towards the race just as Eren was crossing the finish line for the first time. Jean trailed behind him by quite a bit.

"Final lap." Levi informed the crowd of the loudspeaker. The tone in his voice made it very clear that he would rather be anywhere else than here right now.

Sasha perked up before diving in her pocket to retrieve her phone. "We have to play the Mario kart theme for the final lap, it's the rules." She quickly typed on her screen until the music for the final lap of coconut mall blasted from the speakers.

You groaned as you threw your head back. "You're trying to kill me tonight, aren't you?" Every time you even think about Mario kart you automatically think about Jean.

She bounced along to the music while laughing at you. "It's not my fault you ruined the game for yourself."

"Yeah, whatever." You mumbled as you looked at Eren's car in the distance. There was about twenty seconds left in the race and Eren was clearly going to win.

This whole thing was a waste of time.

Well, not necessarily. Of course you had your little argument with Jean that you were not too proud of, but you also got to clear the air between some issues you and Eren were having. With these new set ground rules the two of you should definitely be better at communicating with each other about your feelings.

That's another thing, Eren likes you. Like he really likes you, and you now have conformation that he does. You had no idea why though. There had to be some sort of catch. Knowing your track record, he couldn't possibly just like you for you. There had to be something else to it that you were missing. You weren't used to the idea of a guy liking you and not wanting anything in return. This whole thing was utterly foreign to you.