"You're gonna be sorry you said that"

Did this story really hit 100k reads?!

Holy shit! Ik I say this way too much but tysm. I cannot express how much you guys mean to me. It may sound really silly, but when I started writing this story I wasn't in the best place mentally. Writing this story and seeing how much you guys love it means the world to me. Also you're comments are funny as fuck. I try to read all the comments and some of you guys should consider being comedians.

Also I wanna let you guys know that I published the first two chapters of my new fic "'tis the damn season". No pressure but it would be cool if you guys checked it out. It's definitely going to be VERY different than this story so that's cool ig. :)

~

Smut warning

Getting back to work was easier than you thought. At first, it was a little weird being thrown back into that environment, but after a few hours you felt comfortable again. Eren was a little hesitant to let you go back so soon, but after you had spent hours trying to convince him you were fine, he let you.

Speaking of Eren, it'd been a few days since you'd seen him. A week ago was the night Jean came over to apologize, which you were grateful for. You were just glad to had finally cleared the air between everything that's been going on. The morning after, you drove Eren home, and you haven't seen him since.

It's not that you didn't want to see him. Nope, definitely not that. As a matter of fact, you were itching to see him. To be able to talk to him, and not just through text. To lay by his side as you two watched more Attack on Titan, which you were dying to do. Bitch left you off on a cliffhanger. All you wanted to find out was what the hell is in that basement, but Eren made you swear you wouldn't watch more without him.

And so here you were, wanting to kill your boyfriend while also missing him at the same time. Between your work and him trying to get everything situated with Levi about his racing now that they've been caught for the second time, you two hadn't had time to see each other. The two of them came to the conclusion that it was best if they held off on any racing activities, especially now that the cops had an eye on Eren.

"What on earth are you doing?" Sasha asked as she opened your bedroom door to see you laying on your bed. The covers where underneath your body as you laid completely still, staring up at the empty ceiling.

"Listening to music." You mumbled, your eyes not leaving the ceiling. "Why? Is that a problem?"

She looked at you like you were insane. "Yeah, it is when the only thing I've heard from your speakers for the past half and hour is Taylor Swift."

"What's wrong with her? She makes good music." You were slightly offended, so you finally propped yourself up with your elbows as you looked at her.

Giving you a knowing look, she snatched your phone and opened Spotify. "Champagne problems, Wildest Dreams, august, Dear John..." she trailed off as she read the playlist, further proving her point.

"So? A girl can't listen to those songs?" Your voice raised as you became even more defensive.

And just like the heavens were waiting to play a cruel joke on you, "All Too Well" immediately started playing, earning a smirk from Sasha.

"Oh come on!" You yelled as you laid back in defeat, Sasha's obnoxious laugh filling up the room.

"We're not doing this right now." She said in between laughs as she shut off the music before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Seriously, what's going on?"

You let out a long sigh. "I miss him. It's been a few days since I've seen him." You mumbled lowly.

She just stared at you before breaking out into laughter again. "That's what this whole thing is about?" You nodded shyly. "God, you're dramatic."