"Eren really does have his hands full with you"

I'm so excited to write this chapter. We're gonna get to see a few familiar faces we haven't really heard that much from in this story.

Please enjoy :)

~

"Holy shit, that looks beautiful." You mumbled as your eyes glossed over the screen. The beautiful white and purple crystals immediately sparked your interest. "I wish this place existed in real life."

Eren, who was curled up right next to you, forced back the laugh building in his chest. "No you don't." Was all he said but it was enough to make you suspicious.

Quickly glancing between him and the tv, your suspicions were only increasing. You narrowed your eyes at him as you tried to read his expression. Eventually you turned your attention back to the show, afraid of missing any important details.

"He killed all of them?" You asked a few minutes later, stunned at what you had just witnessed. "Even the kids?" He nodded. "What kind of sick fucker would do that?"

"I told you it gets crazy." Eren explained before throwing his arm over your shoulder. "And it only gets worse from here."

You looked at him as you took in his smug look. "You're not telling me something." You warned while pointing your finger at his chest.

He held up his hands defensively. "I'm not telling you a lot of somethings." The smug smirk on his face made you even more frustrated. You hated the fact that he knew what was to come, allowing him to watch you go insane.

"Stop looking at me like that!" You exclaimed before laying down flat against the bed. "You're not better just because you know how the show ends." You pouted like a child.

Eren's stare remained above you as his lips turned upward slightly into a smile. "I think it does, actually." He teased. Your glare hardened as did his making the two of you stare intently at one another for a few seconds. You waited for him to be the first to break but you failed miserably, throwing the blanket that was covering your body over your face with a groan.

Moving his hand to mess up your hair under the blanket, Eren teased you. "Huh, do I make you nervous?" You gulped under the blanket as you prayed for an out.

It seemed like the heavens answered your prayers because Eren's attention was brought to the message his phone received a few seconds later. You peeked your head out from under the blanket to see him reading the message, his eyebrows scrunching slightly together as he focused on the words which you found adorable.

Once he read the text he set his phone down with a sigh. "Damn it."

You looked at him in confusion. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I forgot I had a race tonight." His hands slid down his face in frustration. "Levi just texted me to remind me."

"Well, looks like the reminder worked." You said with a light giggle in your voice.

He removed his hands from his face to look down at you. "You coming?"

Your eyes instantly dropped from his gaze as you sat up, allowing you time to come up with an answer. "Uh, I don't know." You said shyly with a shrug.

"Oh." Eren was actually caught off guard by your reluctance. "You don't have to go if you don't want to. It's just nice to have you around." He said, a somber tone present in his voice.

Grabbing his hand in yours, you shook your head. "No, I want to go."

"But?" Eren sensed your reluctancy and was curious to know why.