"Because you like me"

Apparently part 2 is suppose to start airing in January. It's a good day to be an Aquarius :)

I've been dreading this but it's time for me to start school again (kms). With that being said, I have no idea what my posting schedule is gonna be for this story. I doubt that I'll be able to post every 2-3 days like I've been. I'll try to write as much as I can but idk how often that'll be.

~

"Oops." You mumbled as you pulled into the parking lot, the front of your tire lightly tapping the curb you parked by.

Eren reached over to dramatically take off his seatbelt. "That extra seatbelt isn't sounding so bad after all." He teased.

You turned and glared at him. "Oh hush, I'm not that bad." You scolded him before getting out of the car to walk into the store. He quickly followed you while laughing at himself.

"I'm only teasing." He threw his arm playfully around your shoulders as soon as he caught up with you. Pulling you closer to his body so he could mess with your hair, your body tensed at the closer physical contact.

You used your arms to shove yourself out of his grip. "Just pick out what you want to make." You muttered as you both walked further into the store.

"I don't care what we make." He shrugged which made you sigh in frustration. You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the backing aisle. He made sure to interlock your fingers, but you were so busy figuring out where to go you didn't notice.

After finally finding the correct aisle you skipped your way down it, Eren smiling as he attempted to keep up with you. "Here, pick something." You told him as you motioned towards the boxes in front of you two.

He groaned. "Like I said, I don't care what we make."

"Just pick a fucking box. This is to make you feel better so you're the only one that has a say in what we make." Your arms crossed against your chest and popped your leg out, tapping your foot as your impatience starting to get the better of you.

"Fine." He mumbled before looking over the different options. Just as he was about to grab a random mix, a certain box caught his attention. He slowly reached out to grab it and turned it around to read the needed ingredients.

"Brownies?" You asked him as you peered over his shoulder to see what he grabbed.

He nodded, his eyes still on the box. "Yeah, they were my mom's favorite." He mumbled, your eyes instantly looking up towards his side profile. "And you like chocolate so it works out." He added on while turning towards you, a smile now present on his lips.

You smiled back at him before taking the box from his hands. "It says we only need to add water, oil, and an egg. Do you have that at home?" Your eyes glanced back up towards him once you finished reading.

His eyebrows scrunched together as he thought. "Uh, I think I'm out of eggs so we should probably pick some up."

"Okay, so first we'll grab the icing then eggs." You said out loud more for yourself but Eren just so happened to hear.

"Icing?" His eyebrow raised in confusion. He didn't read anything about that on the box.

You giggled. "Uh, yeah. We can't make brownies without putting icing on top, duh." You said matter of factly. He continued to stare at you. "Don't tell me you've never done this before?"

He shook his head making you drop your jaw in shock. "Oh my god, you've never tried this before." You said with a laugh. "Well, I'm glad to be the first one to experience it with you. It's a great time." You said jokingly as you began to walk towards the icing further down the aisle.