"Keep saying it, please"

Bruh not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm really proud of this chapter. I may have shed a tear or two while writing but it's fine. We good.

Also idk what stick has been up my ass but look at me go. Three chapters in three days. Where's my medal at?

~

Smut warning (it's been a while ik you guys have missed it)

"Shit." You mumbled quietly as you tiptoed your way out the door. Smacking your hand on the corner of the table was loud enough, so you hoped that you didn't wake Sasha.

Last night after you got back to your apartment the police department called you to inform you that Eren would be free to go anytime after 8:00. You weren't waiting another second, so you decided to leave at 7:30.

You had no idea what Eren's night was like, but you felt awful. No matter how nice the officers were, it definitely couldn't have been comfortable sleeping in a cold, rusty jail cell all night.

On top of the cell probably being absolute shit, most likely he was alone all night. Of course Eren was a grown ass man who could take care of himself, but he'd made it very clear multiple times how he didn't like to be alone. Maybe it was from all those years people ignored him and treated him like shit, or maybe it reminded him of how many people he'd lost that were closest to him. Either way, you hated the idea of him being forced to be alone. Knowing that he may have been in pain all night was heartbreaking.

So you did the best you could and were there as soon as he was released. You rushed out of your apartment and drove as fast as you could to the station. The gloomy, overcast sky looked like it was going to spit rain any minute.

Shifting the car into park and removing the keys, you made your way out of the car and towards the station. Your anxiety was through the roof and you couldn't pinpoint why exactly. All you wanted to do was get Eren and leave, before you felt even worse.

"Good morning ma'am. What brings you here so early?" An officer with short, blond hair and a thin mustache asked once seeing you approach the desk. His golden, hazel eyes and bright smile made you feel welcomed, which made your nerves settle a little.

"Hello. I'm here for Eren Jaeger." You said shyly, your hands now resting on top of the tall desk between you two.

He quickly looked down at the stack of papers beneath him. "Ah yes. The trouble boy." He looked at you with a sense of amusement in his eyes. "The other officers are getting him now so it shouldn't be too long of a wait."

You nodded and nervously grabbed your wrist. "He's okay though, right?" Your eyes flickered up to meet his as he carefully listened to you. "Nothing happened to him?" You didn't think they would do anything to him but that didn't stop your worrying throughout the sleepless night.

Suddenly, he busted out laughing. You looked at him, confused at his reaction. "Eren's fine. Did you think we'd torture him or something?" Your silence only made him laugh harder.

Embarrassed, you looked at the ground to avoid looking at him. "Leave her alone, Hannes. Don't you have work to do." A familiar voice announced, breaking you out of your somber state.

Your head whipped up and your eyes met those beautiful green ones you love so dearly. Instantly, Eren smiled once seeing you there waiting for him which you returned. You quickly ran over to him, wrapping your arms around him as you pulled him into a tight hug, afraid that if you let go he'd disappeared again.

"Thanks for getting me." He whispered in your ear as him arms gently wrapped around your waist. The two of you remained like this for a while until you abruptly pulled back, your hands gripping his arms.