"I don't want to cause him anymore pain"

I'm back!

To make a long story short, I had a y/n moment irl. No I will not elaborate. I'm fine now so it's ok! We're back and better than ever!

Anyway go read my other story or else :)

~

"The hell are you doing here?" You spat out after noticing the figure enter the room. The energy shifted so fast it was alarming.

"Aren't you a feisty one?" He let out a deep chuckle, his fingers removing the glasses on his face to clean them on his shirt. "I can see why Eren is so fond of you."

You felt like you were about to throw up. "I'll ask you again, why are you here?" You asked again, your grip on Eren's hand tightening once the man took a step closer towards you.

"What? I can't see my poor brother after he's been hurt?" He said in an overly fake sweet tone.

"No. You can't, Zeke." You spat out bluntly. You weren't about to let him take another step closer to Eren.

He noticed your determination to keep him away, and gave a subtle smirk. "So you know my name. I'd take it Eren's mentioned me."

Your eyes flickered down to Eren before glaring back at Zeke. "He's mentioned how shitty of a person you've been to him." The tone in your voice only becoming sharper. "I don't trust anyone who's has it in their heart to hurt him."

Letting out a little snicker, he looked down at you once he readjusted his glasses on his face. "Then what about that little scene earlier, huh? Looks like you were yelling at him. I'd classify that as hurting him, wouldn't you?"

He was there.

Feeling your stomach sink, you felt even sicker. He heard. He must've been there at the race, but why? It's not like he was the one to race. And he definitely wasn't there to support Eren. That would be a first.

"Cats got your tongue, huh?" He chuckled out, amused that he rendered you speechless for a second.

"Shut the fuck up." You mumbled back.

Smiling at himself, he took a step closer. "You're so easy to piss off." His fingers grazed the end of your hair allowing the strands to flow through his fingertips.

You swiftly slapped his hand away, flinching at the close contact. "I'm serious, Zeke. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Like I've told you already. I'm here to make sure Eren is alright." He said with a growing annoyance for you. "You really don't listen."

Choosing to ignore his last comment, you rolled your eyes. "And I'm just suppose to believe that you actually care enough to come visit him? After all these years?"

Zeke stood by you, his tall frame towering over you with an intimidating stare. "He's hurt. You really think that little of me that I wouldn't come see my little brother when he's in the hospital?"

"You called the cops on him and got him thrown in jail." You spat back out at him.

"Because he was there when I got home. It looked suspicious." He poorly defended himself.

His words made you sick. "Framing him even after he was in pain from loosing his parents."

"How was I suppose to know he didn't do it?" The more you two went back and forth, the louder your voices became.

"He's your fucking brother. Why would you think he had it in his heart to even think about doing something despicable as that?" You shouted, your hand letting go of Eren's to aggressively point at him.