"Eren will keep you safe"

Sorry it's been a few day since the last update. This past week has been so hectic. I finally got my driver's license, I've been working practically every day, and someone almost crashed into me while I was driving downtown.

Anyway, here's the next chapter. It's kind of a really serious one so sorry in advance. I'm actually really scared to publish this one but here we go ig...

~

Tw: sexual assault, physical abuse, verbal abuse

"Did he just...die?" You asked in shock before slowly turning your head towards Eren for his response.

What kind of show kills off the main character in the fifth episode?

Eren smirked, trying to hide his smile and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "I'm not sure, can't remember." He teased, watching you as you sat there in disbelief.

You sat there quietly as your jaw dropped open. Slowly, you smacked Eren's arm as your eyes stayed glued to the tv. "Give me the remote. I need to play the next episode." You demanded.

He chuckled after looking at his phone. "Sorry, we have to get ready. Everyone will be here soon." He informed you before turning off the tv, knowing how that cliffhanger was going to drive you insane.

Groaning, you slumped your head down as you let out a sigh. You went to stand up but Eren's arms pulled you back down on his lap, him attacking your face with kisses. "Leave me alone." You giggled. "I'm mad at you."

He pulled back and fake gasped. "All because I won't let you watch more tv? You're such a child." He poked your cheek before you slapped his hand away and slid out of his grip.

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever." You called out as you walked up the stairs towards his room, him following behind you. Flopping onto the bed, you laid on your stomach as you watched him open his closet. "I'm starting to understand why you love it so much. It's really interesting."

Without turning to look at you, Eren responded immediately. "Oh, you have no idea." He told you with a light chuckle in his voice. "That show gets crazy." He quickly poked his head around the door. "Promise you won't watch anymore without me. I need to be there to explain stuff."

"Fine, I promise." You said in a teasing tone before laying your face down on the mattress. "Now get dressed." Your voice was muffled between the mattress.

Eren stopped looking through his shirts. "Aren't you gonna get dressed too?" He asked in an obvious tone.

It was at that moment you remembered you were wearing nothing but one of his oversized tshirts for comfort. "What, you don't think I look good in this?" You teased as you sat up on the bed, your legs now sitting cross crossed.

He cocked an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder before continuing to sift through his closet. "If I had it my way that would be the only thing you'd ever wear again." He mumbled just loud enough for you to hear.

Pressing your lips together to hide your smile, you stood up and walked behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Then why are you telling me to change?" You teased, leaning your head against his shoulder.

He turned around and looked down at you, challenging your glare. "I don't want any other guy seeing this much of you." His hand ran down to the small of your back before moving to cup your face. Leaning down to lightly peck your cheek, his expression became straight. "Now get dressed." He muttered before turning around again towards his clothes.