"I promised you our stars would be next to each other"

Sorry this chapter came out a little later than intended. It was kinda hard to write exactly what I was thinking so idk.

Just enjoy ig. Or not :)

~

"What the hell is so important that you interrupted my video game time?" Jean huffed out as soon as he climbed in your passenger seat. "And what's up with your hair?" He asked, making you pull down the visor to see your hair still in a mess from your previous actives.

"Uh, ignore that. Doesn't matter." Wasting no time, you immediately sped off before he could even put on his seatbelt. "Are the guys hanging out tonight?" You asked, your eyes focused on the road as your hands tightly gripped the steering wheel.

As he was clicking his seatbelt on, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Uh, wouldn't I be there instead of with you if we were?" He said like it was obvious.

"Yeah, but Eren and you don't get along so I figured he was hanging with the other guys instead." You explained, quickly glancing at him.

Jean looked at you, even more shocked then before. "Is that what he told you?" You simply nodded your head. "Well, Connie has a date tonight so I don't think he'll be with Eren. I'm here, so who does that leave? Niccolo? Do you really think the two of them would be hanging out by themselves?"

As Jean continued to explain how that scenario sounded absolutely ridiculous, you became sick to your stomach. Even after yelling at him and making it very clear that you were upset with him keeping secrets, he lied again just to get you to shut up.

"And with Armin studying in Australia, there's no one really left." He added on before noticing your somber tone. "Hey, you good?"

"No." You whispered, holding back your tears as your eyes glued to the road.

Maybe you were being a bit dramatic, but there was no denying that what Eren did was fucked up, especially to you. He knew how reluctant you were to get into a relationship with him because of your trust issues, so a few weeks into the relationship he pulls this shit? You had every right to be pissed and upset with him. You trusted him yet it felt like he didn't fully trust you for some reason.

After taking a second to fight back your tears, you regained your composure. "Do you have any idea of where he could be going, or how to find him?" You asked him desperately.

Jean shook his head, making you sigh in disappointment. A few seconds later he perked up, taking his phone out of his pocket to call someone.

"What are you doing?" You quickly glanced over at him to see him typing away on his phone.

"Making a call, shh." He said obviously, bringing a finger up to his mouth to instruct you to be quiet.

You rolled your eyes. "Calling him is not going to work, trust me. I've tried it already." You mumbled.

"I'm not calling him." Jean said before you heard whoever it was answer the call.

"Hey. What's up?" Mikasa's voice rang from the phone as he face lit up the screen, making Jean smile even more.

"Nothing much. Just chilling with her right now." He tilted his phone to show you, so you gave a quick wave before turning the camera back on himself.

"Oh, cool." Mikasa beamed, happy to see you two back to your usual selves. "Is there a reason you called, or did you just want to see me?" She teased with a smile.

Rolling his eyes, he let out a forced laugh. "Ha ha, very funny. But, uh, yeah. We were wondering if you knew what Eren was up to tonight."

Mikasa eyes immediately widened, but due to you driving you couldn't tell. "Why would you think I know where Eren is?"