Epilogue.

Andrea's pov:

The quiet filled my ears as I step foot into the house, the kind of quiet that's too suspicious.

As I walk into the living room I expected to see both of them ready and waiting to head out yet there was no sight of anyone around. And then I heard her soothing giggle coming from the balcony. Her giggles suddenly stopped being so soothing when I realized she's sitting on the floor drenched in ice cream. Her white dress is now dark brown and her hands and face weren't in a better shape.

Little Ella gave me her best innocent smile and tried to wipe her hands using the material of her dress. I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves and squatted in front of her "Ella baby, where's your dad?"

Before she got to answer, a grinning Gabriel showed up with more ice cream in his hands. His grin dropped when he acknowledged my presence.

"You're here." He said in a matter of facts and Ella moved from my side to grab her ice cream.

"Yes, I'm here. We have to leave in like twenty minutes and none of you are dressed and Ella you had enough no more ice cream."

"Chill Andy, we were just having fun." His eyes dropped to the small brunette hugging the ice cream with pouty lips, "Right Ella?"

She gives a small nod and cheers her approval "yes, yes."

They were both looking at me expectedly, gaby looking more childish than Ella.

"Gabriel you have ten minutes to dress and I'll take care of Ella," I cross my arms and watch the both of them exchanging looks, "ten minutes no more"

And that was his clue to leave.

After I got Ella ready I carry her and look for gaby.

He was leaning on the counter, looking as handsome as always.

"I'm never leaving you in charge again."

My statement catches his attention, those vivid eyes of his looking up to meet mine in a natural yet weirdly addicting gaze. A smirk broke through his face showing small wrinkles on the side of his eyes.

"Oh my look how gorgeous my girls are." He says kissing Ella's forehead and taking her in his arms, "how can I say no to these eyes?"

"You learn to be tough or die in this jungle."

He raises one perfect eyebrow, his smirk turning into a laugh, "are you comparing raising our daughter to the jungle?"

"Yes, man up big boy or the little monster with blue eyes will eat you alive,"

"My baby isn't a monster now, is she?" Gabriel looks at Ella and she immediately raised her chin, "I'm a princess!"

"Yes, and this princess will be riding her carriage to attend the ball." He adds making her eyes shine with excitement, it's amazing how easy it is to trick kids and how pretty she looks when she smiles.

The rest of the walk to the car was mostly fighting over who's driving and Ella screaming that she can do it. We were supposed to attend the party early but gaby had other plans.

Mattia gave us a strict warning about being late, he said our dramatic entrance isn't needed but actually he's the one turning boring after getting a girlfriend. After I told everyone I was pregnant he disappeared but not before congratulating us, he said he was never willing to settle, he joked about me being the reason he needed to stay but we both knew it was a bitter joke.

He took his distance for a bit after that, I've heard from his mom that he was traveling the world. I'll admit that I did miss him a bit but I understand he needed space. The missing part quickly changed when he returned full force with his annoying attitude.

He met his girlfriend or should I say fiancé now since it's their engagement party, they met in japan and she happens to be originated from Chicago and loves traveling just like him. They had that instant click. Honestly, I totally understand why Jessi is such a sweetheart and literally so pretty I would fall in love too.

Talking about pretty girls, Enzo is Finally dating Bria. That girl is a badass, despite having feelings for him she still waited until finishing her studies to Finally give him a chance as a potential lover, quoting her 'I do not need a heartbreak to distract me from my goals.'

She was hard to get but definitely worth it, Enzo looks the happiest he has ever been. He is not letting go of her as he once said "took me three years to get this girl, I either marry her or die alone".

As for Lucas and Ellie, they are still going strong, they even adopted a cat together which for Lucas is something big since he can't even take care of himself.

My parents momently moved here when I was pregnant with Ella, which made me the happiest since I got to see them every day and reconnect our relationship. Mama was a lot of help when I gave birth too. 

Last but not least old Carter, he is very well and healthy and the one spoiling Ella the most, even worst than Gabriel and we know that Gab has it really bad. He is also still very much single and not wanting anything to do with a relationship, Gabriel even tried to sign him up on tinder but ended up smacked on the head with old carter saying "I've already had my love story I don't need another one," this made Gabriel stop his actions and respect his dad decision even though he only wanted him to be happy.

We open the door to Matthias's house, I open my arms in glory and wait for the applause to start. The queen is finally here!

"You guys have to be the star of the show don't you?" A grinning Mattia walks towards us, his face radiating happiness. Behind him I could see Enzo and bria arguing about something, I am not surprised.

Old Carter has already taken Ella and is showing her the snacks he bought while the real star of the show is coming our way with the brightest smile ever. Everyone else was chatting creating a wave of noises to echo everywhere around. If a happy ending was a thing then I believe mine is this one.

Gaby shot Mattia a smile and said "We can't help it we're the main characters."

       _____________________________

Hello beautiful people,
It's been a long time huh, we wanted to celebrate Finally the end of our exams and The one year of 'The chairman assistant' with this epilogue. It's crazy how far we have come with 240k reads, we are so thankful for every person who gave this book a chance, we from last year wouldn't believe it.
Now a year later reading this we find it a bit cringe and also that it needs a lot of editing but that's the part of growing as a writer I guess😂.
We also will be writing a new book this summer, we will be trying to deliver a better writing style, better character development, better plot and better grammar😭.
Please stay tuned for it, and give it a try when it's out.
   Again thank you for the love on this book🤍