chaptet 7

We have Matia Rossi up there XD
Andrea's pov:

after deciding to have some fun, I called my old friends from college, that I haven't seen in a while and they were all down for the idea.

We chose a famous club in the city and now, I hung up to get dressed. I decided to go all out for tonight, so I'm settling for a silky rose champagne dress that I have to say, looked amazing on me and hugged my curves perfectly. Not to forget made me feel like the bad bitch, that I am.

I lock the penthouse and head down putting my leather jacket on in the process

I lock the penthouse and head down putting my leather jacket on in the process. Once I'm out, I unlock my car and hop into my black Mercedes Benz.

I arrive at the club and park my vehicle. I spot my friends Sofia and Emma, waiting for me at the entrance waiving with their hands. I go to where they're standing and we share a warm hug, we chat about how life changed after college, then we go inside the club.

The club is booming with music giving me a sense of discomfort as I'm not yet used to my surroundings. LED lights are flashing everywhere and a sea of corpses are dancing in the middle of the room.

We make our way into the bar through the crowd and have some drinks before sitting at a corner table. Emma went dancing with a random dude while Sofia kept looking around the club, searching for someone?

I look back and catch a group of three guys coming our way and waving. Heck, I'm not waving at anyone. I turn to look at Sofia and find her waving in their direction "who are they, Sofia? " I ask waiting for an explanation and she responds with a grin, "I thought we would need some company"

I see one of them checking me out while approaching and let's be honest, he looks incredibly hot.

he is standing with his muscular figure looking down at me with those deep brown eyes. Why is it suddenly so hot in here?

"Hello, ladies" he starts in a deep husky voice making goosebumps wonder through my whole body.

He looks my way and introduces "I'm Matia Rossi" Matia guy points at the two cute guys and finishes "and these two are Noah and Lucas"

"Hey, I'm Andrea and you already know Sofia" I introduce not bothering to add my last name.

They take seats at our table and I excuse myself to sit at the bar when Emma came, saying that the dude sucks at dancing.

I order another drink and scroll through my phone in boredom, "what's up girl?" I look at my side to see the source of the voice and get greeted with a smirking dude.

I look back to my phone not interested in whatever he has to say, but obviously, he doesn't know when he's being annoying. "you know, I was going to tell you a story about my dick but it's too long, you seem like you don't have time" Did this guy just.