chapter 5

Gabriel's pov:

"we're done. The board meeting will be held at 3 o'clock," Says Andrea checking the agenda we just finished that is sitting on my desk with the rest of the mess. We've been sitting in my office since 9 in the morning discussing the meeting for straight an hour and making sure everything is well done and in place.

"Did you make sure every committee member received the documents and reports regarding the meeting? "
"Mm-hmm," she hums

"I'm going now. I need to amaze our new client with my speaking skills. Don't miss me too much," She says leaving to the door, but not before blowing me a kiss in the air. I make a gagging face then smile at her which she responds to by sticking her tongue out and scrunching her nose, closing the door in the process. I always thought that boys are the childish ones, not girls. Maybe she changed her gender? Is that why she hates being called Andy?

Or maybe you need a cup of coffee? My mind argues smartly.

I spin one time in my chair then agree with the last suggestion.

I enter the elevator and press the button to the first floor. Since for some reason, we don't have a cafeteria in the building I'll have to visit blondie at her work.

Well, It's not like I'm complaining. And I've been waiting for her text since our last meeting but got nothing, I wonder if she changed her mind. Or maybe thought I'm some kind of creep? maybe I am.

The doors open and I exit the elevator heading out of the place. On my way, I hear good mornings which I respond to with one of my own.

I look at the receptionist's desk at the entrance and stare in astonishment as I see blondie arguing with Ashley, the secretary.

"I'm sorry miss, I can't let you in without an appointment," that was Ashley speaking politely. I could hear their voices clearly because the desk is near the entrance, it's weird how they didn't notice me yet. I mean come on I'm not small.

"Look I told you, I know Gabriel. Just...just tell him Bailey is here," I walk slowly and stand behind blondie. As soon as the receptionist notices my presence she stops talking and says " Good morning sir"

Blondie turns around and smiles "hey". I smile back and get my attention back to Ashely "I'll take it from here now, thank you, Ashley," Obviously I won't be screaming at her when she's doing her job, I was the one that said I don't like being bothered while at work.

I tell Bailey that we'll talk once we're in my office and lead her way. Once we're in, I ask "So Bailey, how can I help you? Is everything okay? "

She avoids my gaze wandering everywhere with those mesmerizing green eyes "Well this is embarrassing. I kind of lost your phone number?" She talks or more like asks biting her lower lip.

"That's not a problem, but how did you find me?" I ask wondering.

"Googled your name, it wasn't hard at all," She answers forgetting her embarrassment.

Being famous makes you lose your privacy. I sigh and shake my imaginary Head.

"Since you're here," I start but stop when Andrea breaks into the room, literally breaks into the room. Saying," Hey bitch, I'm back"

How professional Andy.

Andy stops at her tracks once she sees blondie and talks, smirking "ooh, I'm sorry I didn't know you had company," Meanwhile Bailey keeps looking between the two of us.

"What do you need Andrea?"I asked glaring at her. She answers pointing to the papers in her hands" I need you to sign some papers,"

"I'll wait outside," Blondie offers with a smile and gets out after I smile back with acknowledgment.