chapter 1

Gabriel's pov:
                    (5 years ago)
I head to my dad's office to discuss his thoughts about merging the company with a new one in the market.

I've been thinking about the idea and I found that it is dangerous to our company. Almost losing the business a year ago made us cautious of every step we make and we're not ready to take risks, yet.

As soon as I emerge Into the room, I spot an upset Brunnete standing by the office.

Heading towards me with long Steps she says
"excuse me you can't get in here can you leave, please? "

I look her up and down while she furrows her eyebrows and responds "you must be the new assistant." I pause for few seconds then continue "I think you're the one to get out. You'll be called if needed"

She takes a step closer to me while talking with a raised voice
"first of all, you can't burst into somebody's office like that and ask me to leave, that is really rude and second of all, I don't even know how you got into the building"

she checks my sweatshirt and joggers to confirm the ' I don't know how you got into the building' and takes another step narrowing her eyes, probably to look intimidating. It doesn't work on me though.

We had a staring competition for seconds before it got really awkward, and I have never been more grateful to anyone as much as I'm now to whoever opened the door.

My dad comes in and heads toward his office not sparring us a single glance, sits on his chair and introduces " Gabriel, this is my new assistant Andrea Martinez." He then looks at her and says  "Andrea this is my son that I have been telling you about. You two are going to work together since he's taking over the company when I retire and I'm expecting great things"

                  _________________
The present time:

I am deep in sleep when I hear the faint clicking sound of pair of heels getting stronger with every step she makes toward my bed.

realizing what is about to happen, I get aware. I should get out from my comfortable and warm bed before God knows what demonic plan she will pull off this morning.

While I am trying my best to keep my eyes open and failing miserably...

Obviously staying up late last night wasn't my best decision.

The clicking sound stops beside the side of my king-size bed.

It kept quiet for a minute, so I took it as a clue to go back to sleep, but I was wrong because as soon as I drift off again I feel a freezing cold liquid hitting my body making me shoot up as I inhale sharply from my mouth and feel my heartbeats increasing.

Taking record of what just happened I look up, the sleepy state that I was in a few minutes ago now totally gone replaced with a pissed one, and got greeted with the devilish smile of my sweet assistant and best friend Andrea, holding a bucket in her hand and putting the other one on her hip.

"Why the fuck did you do that for? " I snapped and the fact that she didn't even flinch shows how many times we were in this situation. after living together for 3 years now we are this kind of comfortable with each other

"Language boy, you don't want to piss momma off " She laughs.
I keep glaring at her actually not finding a good comeback, but she doesn't have to know.

"Don't look at me like I just killed your cat sleepyhead. You said you don't like being late, so I thought we can gain few minutes fastening your shower and I can start my morning right " She said throwing the bucket my way and exiting the bedroom mouthing 'I got you' on her way out.

I catch it swiftly and start thinking of a revenge plan while heading to the shower. I mean dying her hair White wouldn't be that mean, right?
..  ..   ..   ..   ..  ..  ..  ..   ..   ..   ..   ..   ..   ..