51: Getting comfortable

(A/N): In need of a short break, will be back Friday the 20:th of August!

Levi's POV

If you years ago would've asked Levi what he would think about giving someone BDSM aftercare, he wouldn't have been able to picture himself liking it or even being able to do so properly and genuinely. But as he would eventually find out, he did in fact have a side to him that liked it and was able to do it very well too to a certain extent. And now that love also had entered the picture that side of him was apparently able to develope even further because strangely he had found himself actually loving to give Eren aftercare. And the stronger he felt for him, the more he liked it.

He wasn't good with cuddling and he wasn't very verbal of a lover when it came to certain type of affection, but at least he tried. Praise however came easy to him, not to mention showing what he felt by taking care of him; helping to clean him off while he still was exhausted, being generous with gifts, attention and teaching and helping him in various ways. All these things mattered before and after a heavy BDSM-session and after the young man had given his all to him, he just loved to see him being able to relax and enjoy himself by the work of Levi's hands.

It probably also helped him that Levi would during aftercare still be affected by some heavy hormones that tended to kind of tint the world in a hint of pink that made him more prone to show affection. It wasn't very visible on his outward appearance for the untrained eye, but not even grumpy Levi was anywhere near immune to hormones... that shit was a drug for sure.

He used his hand to trail the lines of Eren's back and spine, relishing in how perfect each seemed and enjoying the feel of his naked skin. Eren let out a soft sigh. Levi hummed back, liking the sound of his voice and especially hearing how relaxed he seemed. The other side of possessive domination seemed to naturally turn into protective care... so sometimes he loved seeing Eren desperate and crying and liked to give him pain and strict training while other times he loved nothing more than to see him happy, relaxed and spoiled. Living through these contrasts can be quite intense so he considered himself lucky that Eren obviously was loving both sides of their relationship too.

"Rest for a while, I'll go make us something to eat" he said in a low, non-disruptive voice and Eren just let out a quiet, pleased hum, almost sounding half-asleep by now.

Levi took his time making brunch for them. He didn't usually eat breakfast on workdays but when he was off work he liked to eat a pretty big meal somewhere in between breakfast and lunch time. He also wasn't a stranger to prepare it all himself, in fact he found cooking to be kind of relaxing.

After a while when he was almost done Eren had made it up from his bed and joined him in the kitchen, still looking a little ruffled up but mostly awake and alert.

"Wow, smells awesome" he grinned.

"Take off the collar. You should rest now" Levi commented while stirring the mix of scrambled eggs and greens.

"Aww" Eren said sounding dejected although while still smiling and doing as he suggested. Levi saw in his peripheral view him close up on him from behind and felt his arms sneak in around his waist. "Mm..." Eren hummed happily right behind his ear, he heard him inhale slowly as if he was breathing in his scent. "Did you put on a new cologne?" he asked.

"Like it?"

"Smells awesome" he just replied again and made Levi involuntarily pull a small smile. The width and depth of the vocabulary of this brat wasn't the best but he couldn't help but find it somewhat charming.

"Awesome!" he repeated sarcastically, teasing him while still focusing on the sizzling pan. Might be the first time he had used that word. He heard Eren make a surprised, amused sound and he stepped back a little from him, probably so he could study his expression.