5: Making progress

Eren's POV

Eren was slowly waking up from a full night's unusually good sleep. He was feeling strangely good in his entire body and didn't know exactly why. He twisted and turned in his bed drowsily when a sting from his behind area suddenly made memories flood his brain. He opened up his eyes widely and felt fully awake all of a sudden.

"Oh GOD" he whispered, covered his face with his hands and flailed around in bed in an emotion he best could describe as happy horror. "Did I really fucking do that? Oh lord..." he groaned as certain images flashed through his mind.

"I don't think I'm supposed to hear this" he suddenly heard a drowsy but amused voice say from across the room.

"Fuck, Armin! That fucking scared me!" Eren exclaimed and jumped up. "Don't... don't you have classes, what are you doing here?"

"Sleeping? It's barely 5 AM" Armin laughed.

"Oh shit..." Eren said, confused as hell. He usually never woke up by himself before ten o' clock.

"You went to bed early last night. I was surprised when I came home to find you already sleeping like a baby."

"Ahh... Yeah. I guess I was exhausted..." Eren said and rubbed his the back of his head innocently.

"I bet you were. You forgot to put away the lube."

"Fuck" Eren said.

"Are you... seeing someone?" Armin asked with a smug face and turned onto his stomach to study Eren's face.

"No, no" he replied and waved his hand evasively.

"Really?" Armin asked, apparently not convinced.

"I'm not!"

"Fine, you're not" his friend said while rolling his eyes.

"The only one I'm seeing is my blue prints and my dear right hand" Eren said, making wanking motions in the air with the hand in question.

"Eww that's more than I want to know!" Armin laughed and turned around in his bed again, dropping the subject. They both went silent and after a while he heard Armin's breathing slow down as the blonde fell back into sleep.

"I'm fucking gaping."

Oh god! It's so embarrassing! Eren thought at the sudden flashback and suppressed the urge to curse out loud, while quietly flailing around in bed once again.

After having calmed down he decided that he might as well get up and work on his design project since he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again now. He didn't really feel hungry so he just quickly showered and sat down to start working.

...I seriously might need to fix my habit of talking to myself though... he decided right before dwelling into a deep concentration.

*:・゚✧ ❤ Le time skip brought to you by Eren's right hand ❤✧・゚・:*

The sound of the door opening suddenly brought Eren out of his long hours of work and made him spring up.

"Eren?" he could hear Armin's voice call before he entered.

"I'm here" Eern replied.

"Just needed to make sure that you wasn't in bed with someone" Armin laughed and closed the door. "Wow it's dark, can you even see anything?" Eren looked around the room as if he just now noticed that it had gotten dark.